Training Monday 18/2/19

Most certainly. Much better than it used to be.

They are still a bunch of fkwits

1 Like

Last time I went there, the staff were a bunch of wankers.

Big day today for our training reporters.

Looking forward to it already.

Would love to be a fly on the wall at coaches meetings at this time of year. They have run the preseason, and now have to start sorting out who they are actually going to line up in the 22-25-28 or however many play JLT. Which names are in the mix. Who are they agonising over regarding whether they have done enough to push out the incumbent.

Anyway… big day today.

4 Likes

We went there for a Sunday sesh many years ago and my wife had her $400 sunnies stolen. She knew who did it so let the bouncers know. They just had a chuckle with the other girl and that was that.

It’s fair to say she doesn’t have fond memories of the Anglers.

Life rule: never drink anywhere that includes the word “tavern” in its name.

London Tavern goes alright.

Before the extension it was our local.

2 Likes

Wasn’t DFletch a premix bourbon man?

Sounds as though yesterday was one of those things they call “activation” sessions that they have after a few days off.

There is no training today, so I reckon tomorrow will be a medium-intense run, followed by a heavy match-sim Thursday, no Friday, then Saturday training.

1 Like

giphy-1

7 Likes

Didn’t someone at training yesterday get told there was a main session today? Oh well…

Well if that’s the case, it isn’t (wasn’t) this morning, as the lawn was being cut and the 50m lines emphasised.

Yes I specifically asked a trainer yesterday and clarified the question and he said there was a session today that should be a fairly full session

Clearly the club is still coming to terms with the revolutionary tactics outlined on Blitz last Monday.
Expect the players are all locked in intensive education sessions trying to get their heads around it before next weeks game

Looking forward to the first Blitzer to identify their use on Thursday

Quite a few f the other clubs have arranged inter club matches in their final hitout programs. For instance the twins got together and are having a Geelong-Norf match, Collingwood / Melbourne having a hitout.
I wonder what is really planned for Saturday. I would suggest we will play a standalone VFL side like Willy or Port. Just a guess.

Was the trainer Mark Neeld?

2 Likes

I’m not there but match sim is on now according to Chris cavanagj of the herald sun.

1 Like

Carlton and Hawthorn too

Nackers on the Tulla:

48 Likes