Training Monday 18/5/20

I can’t give you anything unfortunately, his group did much less than anyone else, just a few short kicks, some handballs and some very light running. Nothing at all to take out of it.

It may have just been because they were in the last group as I couldn’t see any problem with Jones or Bryan.

1 Like

Theres a bloke with a Mo in the background having a good laugh. Lets hope he is having a lot more at the EFC

5 Likes

I did notice that! If he goes blonde then he’s back on board.

Stringer just insulating that body for the winter months, I can relate.

Draper might be the best ruck on the list for 2 years running and possibly won’t officially debut until 2021.

Were there any media doing the same thing as you nackers? Did anyone from the club tell you to nick off?

Wonder if Stringer can reach his “borderline flying” level again lol

5 Likes

Re the Noah Gown photo: I would have thought training wearing a bracelet a bit odd. But then again no contact so might as well accessorize.

Thanks Nackers.
the whole thing is quite surreal.

1 Like

Disappointing really.
He was legitimately doing very well in preseason, running PBs etc.
The several training sessions i attended pre COVID, he was a clear standout…

1 Like

did you take any photos of stringer or other players nackers by any chance?

the face is generally the first place you notice people putting on/losing weight, and jake looks like a puffed up fish

That’s hardly a mullet. In fact I don’t think it qualifies at all

Let’s be honest, if we had to pick one guy who would be most likely to come back in ordinary shape, most would have guessed the String.
Some would have gone for Mosquito. In b4 the Saad fat meme.

Not ideal but I fully expected it. We’ll possibly hear more in the injury report whether it’s compounded by him carrying something or not.

unnamed (1)

3 Likes

Some players can motivate themselves, others need structure. Looks like Jake didnt do the work as required and is now in the fat camp training group to get back into shape. Let’s hope he isn’t too far from ideal fitness.

Thanks Nackers.
Not much to report, but its great they are back.
Draper news is very encouraging.

Nackers: Bringer of goods.

Thank you so much for this, Nackers. I didn’t think the sheer existence of training report could make me so happy but it has.

3 Likes

There were 2 outside broadcast vans parked on the street and a few other media parked in the car park, but the journos were inside the ground up on the hill which is still probably 30 metre from the ground. There was also a few press photographers earlier who took shots near us outside the ground, an 2 or 3 others that stopped for a short while to have a look.

I would be very surprised if the club would object because we were basically outside the ground on a public road. I’m sure they would have had a different view if we were inside where the journos were though.

No, I’ve got a decent Nikon camera with a 300mm zoom lens, I may take it along tomorrow if I go along and there are no decent photos on the website from the club.

3 Likes