Training Monday 18/5/20

Francis and Ridley are not in a contest with Ambrose. Totally different players.

4 Likes

Depends on how well BZT is coming along, If he can hold down one of the key defensive posts, Iā€™d play Chook forward to give us another marking presence up there. Especially if Joey is not ready to go. Smack as the sole tall down there wonā€™t work. We need another big close to goal. You put it out in front of him and he wonā€™t be stopped, and he can take a contested grab as well.

2 Likes

There is no evidence to suggest heā€™s cooked though. He started last year flying and then started getting niggles . How is that any different to Heppell or Fantasia playing at half pace? Are they cooked too?

Like this hopefully

13 Likes

Past his best yes.
Prone to injury now yes.
Cooked not yet.

2 Likes

Yeah I would like to see Zerk get more games this year also.

Hooker forward for sure.

Keeping Zerk in the team is a priority.

Zerk is coming along very nicely. Not ready for AFL key defender role week after week yet. Heā€™s at the can provide viable injury cover stage

HF: McKenna JoeDan Raz
FF: Stringer Hooker Hurley

No easy intercept marks there.

1 Like

Been watching lots of games recently with Ambrose as a very capable forward. Kicked multiple goals on multiple occasions.
Any reason why he canā€™t be tried up the front end again?

ā€¦and that surprises you!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Because heā€™s our best pure defender?

4 Likes

Yes. Heā€™s our only real lock down defender

2 Likes

Thanks @nackers. Really feels like footyā€™s back now.

4 Likes

His value as a defender outweighs his forward value 10 fold.

1 Like

letā€™s see it

im not the only one who reckons heā€™s pretty close to going off the cliff, too

when your tall, in your 30s, and you start to become injury prone itā€™s never great going forward. of course, i hope he has a lot of good footy left in him. but i really donā€™t think he does, unfortunately

2 Likes

You know footy is back when the Hooker forward or back discussions start up.

4 Likes

Forward line pressure would be a bit lacking thoughā€¦

3 Likes

I love 100% statements:

6 Likes

please donā€™t check my posts in the worsfold thread if he ever coaches us to a flag

2 Likes