Training Monday 19/12/16

Jerrett won't make it for us IMO

Shown glimpses at AFL level, and perhaps would get games in a bottom team but not up to it for a finals worthy side.

His best game was against the Blues where the opposition provided next to no pressure. And he does ok at VFL where the pressure is well below that of AFL level also. Says it all really.

Not to say he isn’t a competent footballer, much like Hams, but just seemingly not up to it at the highest level.

With every new intake of players he gets shunted back further in pecking order and can’t see him being on the list for 2018.

I would give him a chance at Half Back. He is quick and has a good defensive side to his game.

nowhere near strong enough around the contest or overhead to play off hb

Does anyone know if training is on today at 9:45am please?

Obviously this is a late reply but yeah it was scheduled to be as per the website :slight_smile:

Yep cheers mate coming back from it now :wink:

I went to the fun slight training thing on tuesday.

apart from the guys who will naturally progress into what we all think will be superstars, just given time ( parish, mcgrath etc).
If there’s one play they need to put every cent into making him a legit afl player, Eades is it.

As simple as it is, if they MAKE him into an afl player, we will win a flag within 4 years.
He is so ■■■■■■■ naturally gifted it’s not funny.

I know it was just goal kicking practice on like i said a not so serious training day, but he barely missed a snap shot for goal, and he looked like he was just waltzing around.

If they can get him afl standard, he will legit be our C rioli.
just gotta put in that extra effort to get him there.

I went to the fun slight training thing on tuesday.

apart from the guys who will naturally progress into what we all think will be superstars, just given time ( parish, mcgrath etc).
If there’s one play they need to put every cent into making him a legit afl player, Eades is it.

As simple as it is, if they MAKE him into an afl player, we will win a flag within 4 years.
He is so ■■■■■■■ naturally gifted it’s not funny.

I know it was just goal kicking practice on like i said a not so serious training day, but he barely missed a snap shot for goal, and he looked like he was just waltzing around.

If they can get him afl standard, he will legit be our C rioli.
just gotta put in that extra effort to get him there.

Is this serious? Geez a lot of pressure on young Yestins shoulders :smiley:

Shown glimpses at AFL level, and perhaps would get games in a bottom team but not up to it for a finals worthy side.

His best game was against the Blues where the opposition provided next to no pressure. And he does ok at VFL where the pressure is well below that of AFL level also. Says it all really.

Not to say he isn’t a competent footballer, much like Hams, but just seemingly not up to it at the highest level.

With every new intake of players he gets shunted back further in pecking order and can’t see him being on the list for 2018.

I would give him a chance at Half Back. He is quick and has a good defensive side to his game.

According to Harves, Jerrett training with defenders. Last chance saloon. Interestingly so was Stants.

Jackie the 'Dill' moniker is not just a good one for quick calls on the field but a very Australian inversion of attribute. I'm not sure what happens with Green though, is he a Bluey? Too many primary colours in play, can safely say 'Yella' won't be one of them.

Another thanks, comfort food for a Bombers fan in the slush and deep cold of NYC.

Merry Christmas all of youse

Or y’know, it’s actually “Dyl” and perhaps, possibly, maybe is derived from his actual name, which happens to be Dylan.

Hmmm, didn’t think of that. Or y’know, it’s actually so obvious that it didn’t rate mentioning. Thanks for the snark though chum

According to Harves, Jerrett training with defenders. Last chance saloon. Interestingly so was Stants.

I saw that…I’m happy they are exploring all avenues to get the best out of him…half back could be his natural position.