Training Monday 23/11/15

"next slide"

I don’t trust anyone that uses PowerPoint.

What do you use

prezi

"next slide"

What do you use

Your brain.

If you’re not going to be concise enough to speak from your head/heart, what you’ve got to say in pre-written bullet points is probably rubbish.

"next slide"

What do you use

Your brain.

If you’re not going to be concise enough to speak from your head/heart, what you’ve got to say in pre-written bullet points is probably rubbish.

But are you missing part of your target audience then???

A certain proportion of people preferred learning style is visual and so powerpoint meets their needs.

"next slide"

What do you use

Your brain.

A certain proportion of people preferred learning style is visual and so powerpoint meets their needs.

Perhaps in an educational session setting there’s a benefit to it, but in a ‘hey guys I’m woosh here’s what I reckon’ environment I don’t see the point.

"next slide"

What do you use

Your brain.

Perhaps in an educational session setting there’s a benefit to it, but in a ‘hey guys I’m woosh here’s what I reckon’ environment I don’t see the point.

What if he did it juuuust right?

That’s not Myriad Pro Light

That's not Myriad Pro Light

As I uploaded it I thought “he’s going to call me out on the font”.

Hopefully Tiff attends a few sessions :)

Tiff’s just out buying some sassy new outfits for summer and wonders what you would like her to wear to training Aboods.

Has Kommer still got his Dreads?

Not only hs he still got his dreads he is pounding around the track like an angry man. Perhaps he will get back to his early days when they had to slow him down from crunching everyone in sight.

Thanks Jackie. After the past 6 months of less than happy news at times, it is wonderful to read your training reports. Didn’t think I’d ever recover and find the same level of passion again…but bring on 2016! Great work.

Hopefully Tiff attends a few sessions :)

Tiff’s just out buying some sassy new outfits for summer and wonders what you would like her to wear to training Aboods.

Sadly, living in QLD I don’t get to many training sessions.
I can imagine a lot of things though!

Is there training tomorrow?

Yes I believe so. 9.45am

Yes I believe so. 9.45am

Will be stalking blitz from 11AM