Training Monday 3/2/14

don't even put that thought out there

edit your post and delete that first line.

I put it out there in the hope of averting potential disaster.
As in 'if I call it there is no way it will come true'. Its the ante tempting-fate!

your tempting a tortured soul

Training? l wish l could get a train right now. l have just spent the last 2 nights on buses. 

If he has a suspect back, I sure as hell don’t want the opposition to know.

Training? l wish l could get a train right now. l have just spent the last 2 nights on buses.

You should stop dating skanky bus drivers!

Scans have revealed that Heppell has stress fractures in his back and will be sidelined for 10-12 weeks*
*If I hear this come from the club I will absolutely spew. They played down the significance of Bellcho's injury early on and a similar outcome for Heppell would mean something similar to the above.
We are long overdue for some club honesty on the injury front. Apologies if I scared the sh#t out of anyone with the first line. Let's hope it doesn't come to fruition.

What possessed you to even mention that ? FFS.

Scans have revealed that Heppell has stress fractures in his back and will be sidelined for 10-12 weeks*
*If I hear this come from the club I will absolutely spew. They played down the significance of Bellcho's injury early on and a similar outcome for Heppell would mean something similar to the above.
We are long overdue for some club honesty on the injury front. Apologies if I scared the sh#t out of anyone with the first line. Let's hope it doesn't come to fruition.

What possessed you to even mention that ? FFS.
Back off Noddy :)

Made up shock value injury report bad news*

*dig at the club for honesty and respect shown to fans

DgVLLTk.jpg?1

tFl9ese.jpg?1

gBXDvAQ.jpg?1

nsiX6oC.jpg?1

4E0gZSf.jpg?1

Ug0Mlrj.jpg?1

e9Zw62d.jpg?1

lylsk8o.jpg?1

YbvYE1P.jpg?1

gzDstgI.jpg?1

SzaXZ6y.jpg?1

dbsr8Vv.jpg?1

cIdSqQR.jpg?1

More to come  :)

We really did just go out and buy a big f*** off amazingly perfect facility, didn’t we.
D Evans legacy assured.
(Thanks for pics.)

We know what to expect from the senior players it's the likes of

Steinberg

Browne

Ashby

Kavanagh

Edwards

Aylett

Merrett

Hams

Dellolio

whom need to impress for us to be a flag proposition

These reports seem to be becoming increasingly bullish

* Dyson Hepbleton

These reports seem to be becoming increasingly bullish

I wouldn't go that far.

I don't think Craig and Thompson would either.

Now I know David King is a faarkwit but heard him on radio today say we are the team to watch this year. Said the coaching staff have got the boys flying and he sees a lot of Geelong in the way they are going about it.

Now I know David King is a faarkwit but heard him on radio today say we are the team to watch this year. Said the coaching staff have got the boys flying and he sees a lot of Geelong in the way they are going about it.

Your right David king is a f...wit.
He is also akin to a dear with no eyes...
And best of all a ex. Norf ■■■■

Steinberg
Browne
Ashby
Kavanagh
Edwards
Aylett
Merrett
Hams
Dellolio

Saw Browne at Portsea Pub Australia Day, my mate said go the bombers to him, he looked at us puzzled then my mate said you're a bomber right. Browne then said "you must be a f**king big fan if you know who I am".
He is in for a big year going by that IMO

IIRC DK was one of the few that was reasonable during the time that shall not be mentioned.

He can be as positive & talk us up as much as he wants for mine anyway. Anything that may help up the m/ship

Thanks for the reports.

Some promising signs for a few of the younger kids on the block by the sounds.

Was it mentioned somewhere that Jetta looked lively?

Jetta break out season!

Steinberg
Browne
Ashby
Kavanagh
Edwards
Aylett
Merrett
Hams
Dellolio

Saw Browne at Portsea Pub Australia Day, my mate said go the bombers to him, he looked at us puzzled then my mate said you're a bomber right. Browne then said "you must be a f**king big fan if you know who I am".
He is in for a big year going by that IMO

That's really funny