Training Monday 3/3/14

How is Hams going? Haven't heard about him all summer

Injured - hasn't trained for weeks.  Was good early ion the pre season.

Thanks Jackie. Always look forward to your training reports. You should have your own forum for the training reports - "The Jackie Mihocek Training Reports".

Actually its better if a variety of people write the reports.  I'm sure there is a lot that I miss and I am a bit prejudiced in some of my views Muriel.  Also I have to go to work occasionally despite having a lovely boss who doesn't mind me going to training.

Is Kommer in full training?
How are the forward entries looking? Is there any focus at all on trying to create space and spot up leading targets, particularly on slow plays. Is the fwd line practicing any sort of cohesive leading patterns.

No
Yes, Yes but training drills don't always carry over to match days as we saw last Tuesday.

Thanks jack, reassuring to hear

Thanks Jackie. Always look forward to your training reports. You should have your own forum for the training reports - "The Jackie Mihocek Training Reports".

Actually its better if a variety of people write the reports.  I'm sure there is a lot that I miss and I am a bit prejudiced in some of my views Muriel.  Also I have to go to work occasionally despite having a lovely boss who doesn't mind me going to training.

Jackie, you're a Bomberblitz icon. The forum should be named in your honour. Anyone can, of course, post their training reports in the JM Training Reports Forum.

Carlisle?

Trained today. He hasn't been injured.
He was at the port game last week and hobbled up the stairs past me, looked very sore.

Has anyone ever seen a player on the street not hobbling and/or in a moon boot and/or blind?

Has anyone ever seen a player on the street not hobbling and/or in a moon boot and/or blind?

I saw Jay Neagle with a large Pop Corn at the Cinema once. He was moving nicely.

I saw Jay Neagle with a large Pop Corn at the Cinema once. He was moving nicely.

Surely if he was moving nicely, you must have seen him on the way to get his popcorn.

Carlisle?

He was at the port game last week and hobbled up the stairs past me, looked very sore.

he had the flu he wasn't injured

Carlisle?

Surely your got something better to do than read the bombers forum.
Go F off to your 4 flags club forum and stop trolling.

Carlisle?

Is there something mentally wrong with you? I just said what I saw and don't really give a flying ■■■■ what you think of that.

Carlisle?

Is there something mentally wrong with you? I just said what I saw and don't really give a flying ■■■■ what you think of that.
That escalated quickly .jpg

Carlisle?

Is there something mentally wrong with you? I just said what I saw and don't really give a flying fark what you think of that.
That escalated quickly .jpg
Sorry about that, just don't appreciate someone calling me a troll for stating what I happened to see.

I think I saw something. I am not sure.

I think I saw something. I am not sure.

direct from Paris i see, :lol:

yeah saw jakey at the post office hotel in a 'boot

a while ago...

A mate of a mate of a mate of a mate said his next door neighbours cousins uncles best mate heard he was having his leg amputated. But it's okay, he'll only miss a week.

Carlisle?

Is there something mentally wrong with you? I just said what I saw and don't really give a flying fark what you think of that.

Yes

Carlisle?

probably did squats during the day