Training Monday 30/1/17

What is Ridley doing that impresses? Heard a bit about him but seems to fly under the radar here. Midfielder with time and skill? Seems skinny?

I was talking to David Myers on the weekend and he singled Ridley out for some really high praise so he’s impressing his peers too. He did acknowledge that Ridley obviously needs to put some weight on before we see the best of him.

still doesn’t answer what hes actually doing.

We spoke about a few things so I can’t remember all the finer details be he mentioned that Ridley always makes himself an option and has a ‘presence’. Didn’t go into too much more detail on him. I just thought it was interesting that he was the one that David wanted to discuss considering the quality of kids we’ve picked up in the past few years. The context of the conversation regarded who he considered might be winning the Crichton Medal in 10 years time.

He also had great things to say about McGrath regarding his skills, Begley’s running and fitness and that Francis will start dominating games in another year or two after further developing his fitness. He was also full of praise for Tippa and his improved fitness.

witness da fitness.

Joe today was Ok today, one drill where they had to hit there teammate that was running towards an open goal seemed to be a bit rusty shanked the kick and was filthy on himself. swapped feet on the 2nd attempt and hit the target loud cheer by the group.

Out of interest, who did he swap feet with?