Training Monday 7/12

By chance I was just driving past…

47 Likes

Nackers is here, he will report

38 Likes

Wow. Will Hams looks to have put on some serious size. That’s him second from the right isn’t it?

1 Like

my lord!!! trying reports!!!

1 Like

What is this, a training ground for ants?

18 Likes

43 Likes

Is there a whole lot of glass behind those goals?

not enough blue collar for my liking

8 Likes

The report report

5 Likes
6 Likes

Tombob: admirable dedication. Read the play really naturally and even found a bit of space. Bit too handball happy. Would love to see him take on a bit more responsibility to deliver himself.

6/10 areas to work on.

6 Likes

I can take a dodgy iPhone photo & do the occasional VFL score update but i just need to accept that I’m a one dimensional role player for BB.

54 Likes

You’re about 20% of the VFLW watchers… you count.

2 Likes

Back yourself in, and take the game on.

5 Likes

Why don’t we do something crazy in 2021… and actually train on the ground with similar measurements to our home ground?

20201207_133202

everybody stay calm

56 Likes

It’s too far to walk to the other ground.

2 Likes

I’m not going to get over-excited or anything that like that, but this could be the best thing that has happened in the world since March.

21 Likes

Next Gen Bombers.
Its here.

The Claytons rebuild.

2 Likes

Training report writing waiting report:

Weather is wet, windy and gloomy outside, but warm and dry at my wfh office desk.

A few blitzers came to the thread early, fluffed around a bit. Passed a few likes around and then went back into the Dustin Fletcher Hangar.

Mods were quiet, letting the posters do their own thing, more in the Worsfold style.

Much fanfare was observed when @nackers started writing. This is an exciting return to the field after a seriously compromised 2020 reporting season.

@CJohns was instrumental in the hype buildup by dropping hints on Twitter about the upcoming nackers report.

Overall, good signs for the coming preseason reports. The break has likely done nackers’ typing rsi time to recover.

64 Likes