Training Monday 7/12

good to hear Mcgrath is up an about. Sounds like his syndesmosis was on the lower end of the spectrum while lav, unsurprisingly, sounds like he did it good.

4 Likes

Great report as always, Nackers, and heartfelt thanks from all of us.

You mention that Francis seems to have put on some size; how did he go in the running? His problem has always been a tank that’s a bit deficient and it would be fantastic if he’s really got stuck into the endurance work over the break.

4 Likes

He’s had 12 months to put on weight, and not much else to do.

Welcome back @nackers with your training reports.

Q: Any noticeable difference in how Rutten is coaching? Any clear signs that high standards are being enforced?

1 Like

Getting on the Harrison Jones train!!

Great having ya back Nackers… best time of the year reading your pre season reports…

2 Likes

24 Likes

Borderline flying :rofl:

Huge thanks @nackers. Your reports never fail to deliver.

2 Likes

just tell me

1. who’s flying
  2. Who’s in the modified group
  3. how’s Joes Kicking going?
1 Like

He was asked about that in his talk with the media and didn’t seem to embrace it. I hope he does. We are nowhere near as fit as teams like Richmond and Geelong. It’s probably one reason why we often seem to be doing well early in games, but fall away when the opposition increases the pressure a bit. It probably also explains our habit of leaking red-time goals. There’s no excuse for it except lack of hard work.

3 Likes

Jake was lean in 2015, I wanna see that version.

Who is “training the house down”?

Do the players do a double take when they see fans rocking up for the first session of pre-season training?

1 Like

As far as I’m concerned, the season has officially started when Nackers posts his first training report.

We are on here.

15 Likes

Truck has been building nicely in his interviews.

On a scale of blue collar to white collar, where did the training session rate?

5 Likes

Wait… So 2MP wont be wearing #2?..

giphy

5 Likes

nice one nackers

I may get killed here for saying this, but I think Truck is bland in interviews… not woosha level bland, but still bland.

2 Likes

All the more time to get injured. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like