Training Monday 9/1/17

I know this is the time for "if [insert unproven or under performing EFC player] could just turn into [insert standout player in the league achieving standout results year after year] then we'd be a much better side" statements.

BUT

If Josh Green gets himself fit and has the right attitude (not saying he necessarily had a poor attitude previously), him kicking 30/35 goals a season could change our side.

He has something to prove and I hope he’ll prove it.

Is Francis training as a forward or defender?

Has hurley put on size on his upper body? Has gleeson also put on size?

This needs a poll.

Special effort right there.

The first hour of the session was spent with players in 4 groups of 8 and rotating to a different drill after about 10 minutes. One group had 2 players evading the couch and working to set up a shot at goal from the pocket. I was particularly disappointed at the number of easy shots missed in this drill from players of all groups.
Maybe they should have had settee shots instead?

… seems like they were Lounging around. Would have been worse still if they had someone on the Chaise

My attitude is, sofa, so good

I like the drills where they get their futon the ball as quick as they can.

Soooo, … sofa we know that, whilst couched on a settee, they saw the lounge make suite it’s escape, put their futon the gas, & gave chaise in divan … Is that right?

Daybed 'er have caught it. :wink:

Green could be awesome, hopefully he is really working on his fitness.

Green could be awesome, hopefully he is really working on his fitness.

Nahhh … Why the fk would he be doing that?

Eyes disappear into brain

You could rotate CHF between Green and TIPPA while Joe is out.

Or move Green to the half backline?

He was running with the defensive group in the 2km time trial video up on the EFC website. FWIW, Hooker and Laverde ran with the forwards, Langford ran with the mids.

He was running with the defensive group in the 2km time trial video up on the EFC website. FWIW, Hooker and Laverde ran with the forwards, Langford ran with the mids.

I didnt see it that way Nickers. Francis appeared to be running with the forwards.

As long as he wasn’t with the backwards!

I didnt see it that way Nickers. Francis appeared to be running with the forwards.

Maybe he started with the forwards and ended up with the backs?

Maybe he started with the forwards and ended up with the backs?
And then he went back forward?

I remember on draft day, after seeing his video, all I kept saying was Hurley Mark II. So true.

Whoever ended up with hooker started at the front but ended at the back

but I did notice a time where Francis completed outmanoeuvred Hooker on 3 separate occasions for 3 marks which isn’t an easy feat.

Que the meme of the dude creaming his dacks looking at laptop. I’m crap with technology!

Is there training at Tulla today?
I’m keen to head out and would like to meet up with some blitzers if possible

Is there training at Tulla today? I'm keen to head out and would like to meet up with some blitzers if possible

I haven’t seen any announcement or know any official schedule anywhere, but it seems they train most Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays starting about 9.30 - 10. I just rocked up on Monday on the off chance it was on as there were reports they trained the previous Friday. Maybe someone like Jackie will know more

Cheers.
Will head out.
If you’re there, PM me if you want a yack

Is there training at Tulla today? I'm keen to head out and would like to meet up with some blitzers if possible

Called the club yesterday and they confirmed 9:45 today.