Training Monday 9/12/19

yeh can look at the Negatives (blokes in modified group)…or look at the blokes in great nick.

• Parish, McGrath, Francis, Laverde, Begley, Tippa, Smith

Gown going down is concerning given lack of KPP stock, hope its only minor.

Keeping a lid on the numbers in the re-hab group ?. Maybe we don’t have enough doctors, physios and general training staff to go around ?

This is good. He really needs to add this dimension to his game. He would know this now, with the likes of Redman thriving on it and cementing a spot ahead of him.

Didn’t the EFC bookout hospital beds getting post season surgery done only 10 weeks ago?
Lots of surgery = lots of rehab.
Its about how many get to their peak in time for the first pre-season game.

Wasn’t Joe supposed to be running in 10 days, about a month ago?

He’s cooked. Expecting nothing out of him next year, if he plays it’s a bonus

6 Likes

I’ve seen him high five all the recruits. Maybe too busy doing media to go for a jog yet.

What’s wrong with mozzie and Redman?

Is mozzie still having hammy problems? Fkn hell

At least I’m not going to be disappointed this year with such low expectations to start with.

1 Like

Mozzie just looks fat.

1 Like

3 Likes

Nigel Lockyer, Mature age Benfti special.

1 Like

Clappers are going to have their work cut out for them next season I feel.

7 Likes

That should please a few.

2 Likes

Thanks again @nackers . Glad youre not sugar coating these reports as well. concerning about the modified group but i guess if its like that after christmas, then alarm bells will be going off.

1 Like

I can feel the panic rising…

Thanks Nackers for an even handed summary.

LID ON for mine.

the level headed training watchers keep their hands in their pockets

3 Likes

Another ■■■■ start to year can’t wait for the excuses when Freo and Carlton roll us in the first 2 rounds

I don’t get the ‘chesting’ drill, but manning the mark is an underrated part of the game. It drove me nuts last year to see our guys backing off the mark or taking their eye off the kicker and allowing them an easy 20+ metre advance down the ground or sideways release opening up a switch.

All the good teams seem focused on guarding the mark and putting pressure on the kicker at all times. Even if it is only mental pressure it puts them in 2 minds or hurries them. It also gets the umpires hurrying them along.

Watch Dev. He’s about the only one in our team who sees it as an opportunity rather than a chore.

More of it I say.

14 Likes

Maybe this means we are in for a
Big season :smiley:

Pre season looks great=actual season ■■■■■

Pre season looks ■■■■■ = actual season great? xD

6 Likes

No, it definitely wasn’t him

there are two other options…

1 Like