Training on Lordo’s [sic] birthday

If we were Carlton the injury report would be that he had to have a head transplant.

1 Like

Concerning that we were having trouble kicking into the forward line at Training FFS

Glad Ridley is ok, hope TBell gets a rest soon

1 Like

its odd that belly doesnt look quite right and is at training.
And Clarke wasnt there at all.

Really hoping we go with Draper and Daniher this week.

1 Like

Is this a problem with our open ovals at Tullamarine? I imagine most clubs train on built up grounds.

I think it’s a positive. Makes you take extra care with your kicking

The group trained solidly today in windy conditions.

Daniher moved at full stretch but I suspect he will get some VFL time and a further one week block of training.

VFL plays at Werribee this week and watching Francis train brought back memories of him being switched to the forward line at that venue and turning the game with a breath-taking display. Perhaps he should be given the opportunity of adding a forward role to his repertoire a la Hooker.

15 Likes

As always, appreciate the reports. @MattPocock18 @jackie_mihocek did Laverde and BZT train with the main group at all?

Cheers again.

1 Like

I love it when Ridley and Redman play because I think they are natural footballers and neither ever look flustered. Small sample size but they have great composure.

9 Likes

Who is Lordo?

1 Like

Exactly.

Not Lordo, … not even LloydO

It’s fkn LloydeY!! No matter what those SFS pillocks say.

20 Likes

Who are those SFS?

Give Joe some VFL minutes this week so he can warm up his twirling fingers for ANZAC day.

3 Likes

@SMJ look who’s getting all angsty about using unusual nicknames. :joy:

5 Likes

Sunday Footy Show I reckon.

1 Like

Sunday FS.

1 Like

SFS Sunday footy show, but its really the LTBM that determine his name

It’s a nickname given to him by that fat ■■■■ Hutchy and the rest of the guys at channel 9 call him that now.

2 Likes

So Ridley, he trained and is ok?

@nickers Lav and BZT trained fine, as did Long and Dea. All appeared injury free and ready to play.

@rossoneri Ridley trainer, looked fine. Nothing mentioned in the injury report, so unless something comes up, I assume he is fine.

3 Likes

You know that VFL team we named versus Franga?

Hold my beer.

(As long as we don’t do something stupid like drop Draper.)

1 Like