Training Pics 19 Feb 2016

There were a couple of turnovers from Ashby. Needs to keep working on that part of his game. The rest of his game is solid.

There were a couple of turnovers from Ashby. Needs to keep working on that part of his game. The rest of his game is solid.

He has the capacity to overcome his kicking brain fades HH but his time is running out.

I like Jerrett’s goal despite the pressure from Zerrett.

…and last but definitely not least, the attendees at the "Blitzkrieg Barbecue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mottley crue! :smiley: B) Who’s who?

Ok, ok, hbf, VFL, not bad, good, good, black won by 30, good chance, not sure

How was Gleason and Ambrose's kicking and where could you see them play against Carlton?

Funny you should single them out - they have recently been recognised as two of the top 10 best (accurate) field kicks in the competition.

This is now his 4th season on the list and his kicking really hasn't improved at all since he was drafted. I'm concerned about him.

Interesting that some of our best kicks are ambrose gleezon and Edwards for his position

God help us if Marty is one of our best kicks

In the last two years of people who have debuted and made at least 100 kicks

Something wrong with Marty? Don’t like him?

I like him fine, I just don’t think he is our best kick, I think it’s an area he needs to improve.

I like him fine, I just don’t think he is our best kick, I think it’s an area he needs to improve.

Hes not tippa…

Gotta say when Parish plays things happen. Looks fairly average during drills but his whole dynamic changes during the simulation matches and intraclub matches.

Gotta say when Parish plays things happen. Looks fairly average during drills but his whole dynamic changes during the simulation matches and intraclub matches.

i’m looking forward to watching him play. what stands out from youtube footage of his junior career is how fast his decision making is and how clean his hands are. He rarely seems to fumble and is very quick to release in tight situations. That should make him a very effective pass and move player around stoppages. It will be interesting to see how he handles the extra size of his opponents and how long it takes sides to systematically sit him on his ■■■■ after his first possession to stop him linking up coming out of stoppages.

i have got family stuff on this sunday so i’ll have to wait until i can get my hands on a replay.

Check out and follow Karmabomber’s photos on Instagram