Training Report - 1st Feb 2019

Tried to avoid controversy with the date convention. I’m more a special comments training reporter, so no big write ups, will try to post some quick observations on the spot while here.

I can see Raz & Hooker on light duties on the 2nd oval.

JD is working on a leading drill with players working it out of the middle. Looks like Gleeson, Kenna, Begley? helping out. Working hard but not full on pace.

Mini Fletch running lightly solo.

50 Likes

i can’t give you a like because i can’t sort this in my directories properly.

28 Likes

Who knows when this training took, is taking, or will take place? Not me. Impossible to tell.

5 Likes

Is everyone getting ready for the intra club?

Is Francis playing? What position is he playing?

How’s McGrath looking in the midfield?

Finished my own daily training (one lap of the club track) sunny morning, a bit fresh with a strongish breeze.

The rest of the boys are split up doing full ground match sim across both ovals, with breaks for some instruction.

3 Likes

Great stuff mate.

When’s the intra?

At full pace?

1 Like

Nah, still paying for all the food from Xmas, could only manage about 67%.

5 Likes

Agree. Title makes no sense. There’s only one February in 2019. Not like there’ll be a 2nd February this year.

12 Likes

Correct.

Although, technically, this is indeed the first time in 2019 that it is Feb.

If there’s more than one February then both date formats are redundant.

Hep not in training, was doing a stationary handballing drill in front of the hangar.

Is now up on the balcony watching on as all the boys playing a full game on the main oval.

2 Likes

I should probably contact him directly, but is Lavender involved in training? Thanks!

26 Likes

lel at family communication in modern times…

3 Likes

kj_11 could you tell him he hasn’t tidied his room.

9 Likes

On a scale of Kate Moss (scrawny) to Adam Saad (obese obvs…), where would you rate your current physique?

5 Likes

Intra update?

Alright it’s time to lay off Saad. He always starts the season morbidly obese and then sheds the weight during Ramadan.

11 Likes

More like Michael Long on the turtle meat!

9 Likes