Training Report 22-05-2020 - DIY style

I reckon he could bowl the ball and then chase it down before it hits the wicket too.

2 Likes

orā€¦ old blokes getting lapped for the 2nd time

4 Likes

Just watched an interview with Stringer. Seems heā€™s 100% good to go.

1 Like

I didnā€™t see the lower half of his body, I guess he was hovering and his feet were borderline off the ground as he spoke.

1 Like

He does look chubbyā€¦ Reminds me of me. (minus the tatts)ā€¦ 20 odd years ago mind you.

Donā€™t think itā€™s going to take too long for Tom Hird to play some games looks a lot stockier reckon as a forward bit like Jamie Elliot

Pretty much a full list apart from Hep and Joe i assume.

Wtf is wrong with Bomberlands videos? Nothing plays for me

What is Bomberland? :thinking:

whoā€™s this doing handballs with Walla?

Lav with his iso haircut.

2 Likes

Saad back at training by the looks of it! He hasnā€™t been sighted for the first few training sessions!

1 Like

Leadership group material.

LAV

1 Like

Yeah heā€™s definitely porked up.

Brandon Bleached-Thatch-er.?? :smirk:

How do you see this happening as there is no VFL?

Speculation that a shortened season will mean more frequent matches, less time between games for recovery, so some of our 22 will be rested for certain games, meaning more list use. Weā€™ll have a better idea when the fixture is announced.

Though I agree, a 1st year CatB Rookie with a soccer background into the best22 is optimistic, and we donā€™t really know what position heā€™s playing.

1 Like

Was watching the training video on the website

Der, CHF in the seniors with a run on the ball in the last when the game is up for grabs.

3 Likes

Hirds donā€™t play VFLā€¦ :slight_smile:

2 Likes