Training Report 3rd Dec

I think Francis has the forward spot until Baldwin kicks some bags in the VFL.

I mean pictures Of him taking big grabs and rippin it in the gym is one thing at training. Game time and goals is another.

Franga looks to be settling into the forward 50. And one hopes Jones is over his foot problems.

McDonagh has obviously been recruited for a role alongside Kelly, to address current deficiencies. So I expect Truck and co have already got ideas on them in the best 22 if they show a good preseason.

Otherwise I expect Hobbs and the other draftees to apply some pressure on the kids we got the year before.

Caldwell should be coming in as well if he gets a solid preseason in.

8 Likes

Was this post meant for the best 22 thread?

1 Like

Probably. It seems to the the vibe in this thread too :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hey all, anyone know what the training schedule actually is ? thinking of making the drive this Friday to check out a session. I assume its still Monday, Wednesday & Friday ? if that’s on the money what time do they normally start and finish on Fridays ? Thanks in advanced.

Good to see Stringer and Baldwin back out training today

44 Likes

QONVIyz

19 Likes

Has Alex Hird grown a few centimetres?

Not sure but I think @Saucy has.

33 Likes

@Borgy95

1 Like

You’re a legend. Thanks

Wasn’t there a Nic someone from WA that was gonna train with us?

Nic Naitanui wanted to until Draper beat him up.

13 Likes

I was right.

Subiaco forward Nic Martin invited to train with Essendon, East Freo pair, East Perth bull in the mix at West Coast. Both clubs have one rookie spot up for grabs in SSP period. thewest.com.au/sport/afl/afl-…

3 Likes

tenor-3

4 Likes

@Saucy at training today

13 Likes

Cannardly wait for a new training report.
As things stand ATM, l will borrow an old nautical phrase, ‘steady as she goes.’ Looking forward to more info from the usual suspects (please).

Will be joining training in JAN

2 Likes

Davey x2 Tex, Fejo and Moore, that’s me too tbh :joy:

8 Likes

Has Alex Hird grown 10cm in the past couple of months by any chance?

Will certainly help him if he has.

1 Like