Training Report 3rd Dec

drug cheats
or
gee essendon play a attractive style of footy

2 Likes

Letā€™s just hope if they do any tackling drills they donā€™t pair the Davey twins with the Hird brothers.

1 Like

Yeah, I donā€™t really get that from people. Maybe Iā€™m lucky. Usually these days itā€™s something about how overrated out draft picks last year were, or sometimes the opposite of that.

But Iā€™ll tell you what Iā€™ve never, ever got:

5 Likes

Gee I canā€™t wait till we win a flag so I can rub it in into every kent that gave me crap over the years

4 Likes

Fixed.

Hirds wouldnā€™t hurt them after their dads Cyril rioli story.

I miss the days when Essendon were feared and hated by opposition supporters now they just laugh at us

2 Likes

Nino believe me, Carlton are a bigger punchline than us.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve got a really long list of Kentā€™s that are gonna cop it.

1 Like

Maybe start with their 6 spoons in the space of 15 yearsā€¦

1 Like

Funny how much crap Carlton fans give us Essendon supporters when they forget that their own club weā€™re doing dodgy business (salary cap rot anyone?) also they havenā€™t achieved anything in the last 20 years like Essendon have

1 Like

We got savaged by the umpires. One of the worst umpiring performance Iā€™ve seen (perhaps rivalled by Sydney vs Western Bulldogs).

3 Likes

Good one will keep that in the back pocket

1 Like

I was at Adelaide oval and some ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  behind me called out drugs cheats every goal we kicked.

GET HIM IN!!!

1 Like

That stigma will never go away even if we win a flag Kentā€™s will still call us drug cheats hell they will accuse us of cheating to win one

2 Likes

If Bruce was still commentating he would call out FEJOOOOOOOOOOAAAAA DELICIOUS.

1 Like

Donā€™t make me gurge this thread.

Todayā€™s report now in:

1 Like

Thanks nackers!

1 Like

ā€œYouse havenā€™t won a final since before (insert notable event)ā€

In all honesty Crod, I think we are neck and neck and the respect will come for whoever has finals success.