Training report - Friday 15 January 2021

11 Likes

Pretty sure Itā€™s Ambrose
heā€™s grown his hair. Go
To
Ess insta page.

1 Like

I really like that the club is doing this sort of stuff. Thereā€™s a lot of emphasis on being together in various formats.

2 Likes

We do this every year IIRC

But yes there has been reports of more team building esque time together outside of footy

1 Like

That is some glorious hair

6 Likes

Ch7 says Alex Hird is training with us.

1 Like

@nackers came first with that news a week ago :joy:

2 Likes

Damn, scooped by the best in the busineas.

James Hird had a chat to Ambrose :joy:

1 Like

The video on FB mentioned today was a light session and they will have a heavy session tomorrow. Iā€™d say match play will be involved tomorrow at a guess.

@nackers have you heard anything in relation to training tomorrow or have any idea it might start?

Our inside mid?

Canā€™t draft 17 year olds.

1 Like

@nackers whatā€™s your overall assessment on training so far in terms of how hard they are working/how many players are doing more training this off season compared to last? Keeping in mind that all of those injuries really put us behind the 8 ball going into season 2020.

I know you have to be there to judge, hence why Iā€™ve asked but all the social media content is the players messing about, joking etc.

Three days in a row of ā€œofficialā€ training? Donā€™t recall that happening before.

Now it looks bloody thor.

7 Likes

For those who donā€™t use Facebook, here is a 16 minute video of todayā€™s session.

7 Likes

Heppell looks very proppy in that video.

1 Like

The boys look up and about in that video.

Very good to see.

No I havenā€™t heard yet, I presume Monday.