Training report - Friday 15 January 2021

Josh Misiti making Archie Perkins look like a small mid. Big unit.

2 Likes

Thanks mate

Apparently on the facebook train vid it mentions tomorrow.

1 Like

It’s been a completely different pre season to any other.

They started much later and then only supposedly for the 1 - 4 year players (although a lot of other players also joined in at times) for 2 weeks, then nearly a 3 week break and now they have only been back for a week and a half. By this stage of a normal pre season you would expect to have had a lot more work in. They’ve only really had one real tough session on Tuesday, I would expect them to ramp it up from next week.

But overall the players almost without exception have returned in fantastic shape.

The only real injury concerns at this stage are Heppell, Laverde and Zakka who all had off season operations or cleanups and all seem to be progressing well, plus of course Mossie who will miss most of the season

At this time last year we had 10-15 players who were struggling to get fit or had injuries, so overall we’re in much better shape.

22 Likes

What surgery did Laverde have?

Also Harrison Jones looks like he has put on some serious size. And Hep looks really bad on that ankle/foot.

from the Facebook video, looks to be Zach

1 Like

Laverde had a knee cleanup.
Heppell seems to be coming along ok, he should increase his loads in the coming weeks.

5 Likes

Watching the Facebook video I think
You and others are right. It is cutler.

Apologies mate.

1 Like

I liked the look of the guernseys they were wearing but I had to da a double take for McGrath.

Thought he had a Fark Carlton jumper on for a moment but I’m guessing it’s Brighton grammar or something?

Think it’s east Brighton because archie has the grammar jumper on.

1 Like

Getting rid of Daniher and Fantasia helps the injury list.

3 Likes

It does. At the beginning James Kelly says that today (Friday) they’ll only be doing a light session because there’s a really heavy session scheduled for tomorrow (Saturday).

1 Like

Intra club day- a day the EFC always dominate.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Training report - Saturday 16 January 2021