Training report - Friday 18 December 2020

Hell yeah. I didn’t realise that Perkins was also such an elite kick!

He and Jones are the two I’m probably most excited to see play next year.

8 Likes

Seems like we had a real focus on getting players who are elite kicks with our three Top 10 picks.

13 Likes

Yup. And thank fark for that.

14 Likes

It’ll be a bit strange seeing blokes hit targets.

33 Likes

Were the backmen carrying the forwards? Seemed to be a bit like this in 2020.

5 Likes

Great news, however, lid still firmly on here.

3 Likes

The first game is not for a few months yet, we will yet make Essendon players out of these guys!

4 Likes

10 Likes

Please tell me the rest didn’t get eliminated in the first round.

5 Likes

Would be nice if it was still going…

3 Likes

No.

I am strong.

I am resisting.

2 Likes

How can you possibly resist.

2 Likes

31 Likes

Don’t fight it. These training reports have already got us slotting into one of the top 2 spots on the ladder. Do you want to be one of the embarrassed ones that didn’t believe??? I didn’t think so.

4 Likes

Fark me… is there anything he’s not good at, (apart from picking up the ball when it’s near the boundary line)?

Hope he steps up another level again next year, gets some more mongrel, and out Martin’s Martin (Fyfe and Danger) next time we play em

5 Likes

I have been down this Rabbit Hole before.

It only leads to loneliness, despair and beer.

Be strong comrades.

3 Likes

Probs shouldn’t have… ahh well, it’s out there now…

1 Like

He will strutting around like a peacock after taking out the goal kicking and the running.

2 Likes

What do you have against loneliness, despair and beer?

Can I suggest getting on board, and then repenting just before the opening bounce of the first practice game? That way you get to ride the wave for the next 2 months without the risk of the despair? Actually, who are you trying to fool, whether you believe that we’ll be good, or that we’ll be garbage, the first moment someone does something stupid you’ll feel lonely, have your head in your hands in despair and will be reaching for a beer. So you may as well enjoy the next month or 9 believing.

3 Likes

Looks like the afternoon will be watching the cricket and continually checking if Nackers has posted.

6 Likes