Training report - Monday 1 March 2021

As long as Jones hasn’t done anything major, I’m not too worried.

Our preferred setup seems to be Jones, Wright, Stringer.

Could easily swap in Waterman, Stewart, Hooker, Eyre, Cox, Laverde, Bryan/Draper for a game or two.

1 Like

Well there’s definitely something going on with Jones. And no, it’s not the halo around his legs :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

RIP.

Not even wearing runners

4 Likes

tbh, I’m just happy to see him up and about and not on crutches. Surely whatever it is, it’s on the minor end.

5 Likes

Pretty light compression there. No stress.

7 Likes

I like this detective game.
He’s putting more weight on the left foot. But thats how right footer stands normally. No conclusions.
He’s the only one holding a ball, so he maybe kicking it.

2 Likes

Isn’t wearing socks with his Jesus sandals.

This is good news.

12 Likes

I noticed that too. I’m glad someone else picked up that he’s wearing sandals to training!

Probably wont play this week but should be right to go for rd 1 by the look of it

1 Like

see i reckon sandles are just bad news however you where them.

3 Likes

Just don’t see the point of them, not comfortable. Makes me question his decision making,

1 Like

he’s cooked, move on

3 Likes

Dare I say it… another injury prone key forward

That’s a big jump

Clearly preventative. Working to build his foot strength, with a view to strengthening the entire chain and improving posture and strength. Will progress from these sandals to huarache sandals to full barefoot over the next month. Then after a year of barefoot only will be ready to transition back into training sometime in 2022. This is all preventative, but is worth doing now to protect him against the risks of developing all sorts of injuries. If covid lifts the plan is still to send him to Mexico for 3 months of running the Copper Canyon barefoot.

(/sarcasm)

6 Likes

Hope I’m wrong but was injured basically all last year and now gets injured by kicking a footy

Should be good for a Norm Smith then…

Carlton took it seriously enough to swap Jones with Weitering on Waterman as Waterman started hitting the scoreboard, have the sole remaining ruck (Pittonet) ruck nearly all the way to the end and Cripps play until ~ half way through the last quarter.

1 Like

We wring our hands and fret about injured players. Its not like other clubs don’t have them! Swings and roundabouts.

2 Likes

we don’t know how bad his injury is yet. He might still play this weekend