Training report - Monday 14 December 2020

Hah. Just looked up what OnlyFans was. Man I am getting old.

3 Likes

Forgot to ask. Has Laverde been spotted this preseason yet? Or is he injured again? Lost track of where he is at.

Been doing really well. Has been doing boxing and gym work. From all reports is in ripping nick.

9 Likes

ah…the “recent history” get out clause…

1 Like

I’ll just be in the basement for about four minutes

1 Like

He’s always in ripping nick. Keeping him on the damn field once the footy starts is the problem.

7 Likes

Yep…though last year was a frustrating bad luck injury

Don’t play lav vs Geelong.

I was at that game, Misiti, Manton and Olerenshaw were all in their first few games. From Memory Joe had 30 odd

2 Likes

He was our leading goalkicker in 2014 and 2015 and played almost every game averaging 1.3 and 1.5 goals a game, if thats not good then we have very different understandings of the word.

1 Like

Look, I don’t want to bag Joe Daniher. But 28 goals in 2014 and 34 from 22 games in 2016 from a key forward can only be considered strictly average. He was only young then and learning the game, but he had a long way to go.

34 in 2015
43 in 2016

That is an excellent return from a kid in his 3rd and 4th yr of senior football.

7 Likes

And 2016 being the top ups year

1 Like

LAV is in ripping nick as usual

3 Likes

Hooker has trimmed down. Lav needs to change the 33

What I am amazed by is the fact that they broke down the free kicks to back, centre and forward!

How useful would that info be now?

5 Likes

And they included goals from free kicks too

1 Like

23 posts were split to a new topic: Training report - Friday 18 December 2020

Anyone know when they stopped reporting the gate takings? That’s quite good.

It’s less than $4 a person. The AFL took that much per entry to EVERY 2019 game and gave it to the Gold Coast to keep them solvent(ish).

3 Likes