Training report - Monday 16 January 2023

Got here just after 9:30.

Jones jogging laps. Appears to be only player in rehab group, but haven’t done a count and figured out who’s missing if any

Parish appears to be in full training so far.

55 Likes

Stewart in modified.

Haven’t seen Munkarra or J Davey

10 Likes

Great start to the day!!

Thanks @Wrighty05

2 Likes

Reid?

Sorry haven’t seen him.

I’m new to this haha, this will be very amateurish today

32 Likes

Dont apologise!
Thank you for contributing :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Larry David would call Stringer a yo-yo”. As in with his weight.

Looks leaner than pre Xmas pics we saw

6 Likes

Pretty pretty prettyyyy good

17 Likes

That’s à the last few training sessions munkara has missed. I hope he hasn’t suddenly got cold feet

1 Like

He may be having some extra time away if he’s with family interstate. Maybe COVID related. Who knows!? Can’t see him having cold feet already.

Trust someone on Blitz to come up with a worst case scenario in the first instance.

38 Likes

Yes, we are very reliable.

3 Likes

I completely forget that Stewart is on our list until I read his name on here.

3 Likes

Doubt it.

Weather has been pretty good recently, and he could put some socks on if needed.

24 Likes

Yep. No need to rush him. Slow build is good. Talent is NOT an issue. I bet our group of indigenous boys are enjoying everything particularly with Walla and Dean mentoring. Can’t wait for them to BT’s WOWEE!!! on multiple occasions. So pleased to have Walla with us! And gladly we have successors. Feels right again.

2 Likes

@CJohns mentioned that he is/might be (can’t remember the exact wording) on a separate program from the rest of the team to set him up properly for the future.

5 Likes

Allay your fears

86 Likes

Good to see he has found those socks to resolve the issue

51 Likes

They look like those new thermal warmth sneakers that the NFL players wear to warm their tootsies.

1 Like

Just look like Nike Pegasus shoes to me