Training report - Monday 6 December 2021

Great report as always nackers

Have you noticed anyhthing new we are doing with the forward line under the new coach?

Can confirm Matt Foley from our NGA trained, thanks @Begbie

25 Likes

"AS GOD IS MY WITNESS HE IS BROKEN IN HALF!!!"

3 Likes

Anyone know what is keeping Reid in the modified group? Would love him to have a big year but he definitely seems to have had a slow start to the offseason.

2 Likes

Probably taking a very cautious approach to returning from stress-related back issues. If they get that wrong his career could be cut short.

4 Likes

Probably being cautious given the stress fractures in his back.

1 Like

I am whelmed by this report.

15 Likes

picks from the twits

29 Likes

Surely you hold off giving out #29 for a season to give it to one of Froggys boys?

5 Likes

I think Kelly will be wearing it

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Edit: ohh you mean Twitter!

:laughing:

Fejo looks a decent size

benftt

Starting to look more like Gav…

6 Likes

Nice report Nackers .

Nackers I’d be keen to hear your likely best 22 round 1 .

Davey looks the most ready to go out of those photos we still got to wait another year, hope he trains well.

It looks like he’s training with the mids, but I say that with caveat the players are often all over the place in different groups and it can take a while to get a handle on where everyone is.

I haven’t noticed too much myself yet, we were just commenting today that the drills seem pretty similar to last year in regards to the lack of leads but it’s still very early in the pre season.

4 Likes

Like most people I’ve been trying to work out how about 28 players will go into 22, I’ll put together my best guess and post in the best 22 thread soon.

6 Likes

Thanks @nackers great to hear about Stewart and Waterman doing so well too!

3 Likes

Like it. Sounds like there may have been some off season recommendations provided to him perhaps.