Training report - Saturday 6th February 2021

Myself, Nackers and the gang watching training this morning. Reports to come. Good to see Perkins and McBride doing a few drills with main group now.

67 Likes

Francis, Stringer, Laverde, Zaka, Clarke , Gleeson and Hurley not training.

@nackers getting the rockstar treatment today. No wonder he wears the outrageous shirts.

6 Likes

Put the feet up, put the coffee on, settle in and wait for the report. Life is good.

25 Likes

we’re spoilt on blitz

32 Likes

Nothing better in a Saturday than doing the form for Caufield and waiting for our beloved blitzers reports

10 Likes

Just general training today or is there an intra club happening?

Does anyone else picture Nackers as the Blitz version of Dr Carl Krushinski?

6 Likes

I’m just happy to be here.

(Here being the couch.)

7 Likes

Just general training and ball movement. First part was focusing on stoppages. Now currently have all the players isolated to one of the wings and moving the ball in traffic.

Got to say that this is probably one of the most boring sessions to watch.

16 Likes

No (new) leg infections, imploding achilles…I’ll take it!

3 Likes

It would be nice if they could use the wing closest to us dedicated blitzers stuck outside the fence. So inconsiderate EFC.

12 Likes

That’s ok. Imagine how much better you’ll feel once you’ve turned that boring session into a brilliant report for us

10 Likes

Naked.
Baby oil.
Wi-Fi.
Nackers

Have I died and gone to heaven?

9 Likes

Damn you Cara and Gia. Think of us

26 Likes

General training so far. Various stoppage match simulation. One is a boundary throw in from the wing. The other is from back pocket.

4 Likes

Thanks all. Keep it coming.

ha - like going to the footy and the action always happens on the other side to where you’re seated.

13 Likes

Today is very heavy on teaching. They do a few match simulation drills and then have group lengthy chats with assistants and Ben on how it went

8 Likes

Zzzzzzzzzz :sleeping: