Training report - Thursday 14 January 2021

Shame what happened with this guy. Could have been something special.

Maybe his son will be better!

1 Like

We’ve always tried to use our top talent forward. Plus we are pretty short on talls (pun intended).

My gut feel is we will try him forward, knowing we can use him as an elite KPD of that doesn’t work.

Time will tell. I can see it going either way.

If we use him back, BZT will be very very nervous.

Personally I think BZT will benefit from some time in the VFL to readjust his confidence. Similar to Francis. Almost might rotate with the likes of Reid and Cox.

2 Likes

I hate this pic

6 Likes

Not a bad goal from 50 out here
Lets not be too concerned

1 Like

I did some investigating. He’s the son of these guys. From what I can gather, the old man apparently wore number 10.

5 Likes

Still owns one of the best highlights packages in his shortened career.

3 Likes

Not sure if this is true for others, but I was always a better kick in match sim and actual games than at training. Could be true for Nik too. Not to mention teammates watching on with high expectations and Nackers with his binoculars.

1 Like

Are you sure?
Moore likely to have been this guy.

4 Likes

It’s not Moore, it’s Moops!

8 Likes

Son of Nathan Lovett-Moorey.

I love this highlight:

Andrew Lovett goes for a run

4 Likes

Apart from Stewart, 2MP, Jones, Bryan and Eyre we really don’t have any talls with a penchant for playing forward.

Makes me nervous Hooker is going up forward this year.

Less is Moore

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Training report - Friday 15 January 2021

ftfy

A post was merged into an existing topic: Training report - Friday 15 January 2021

Fair call. The KP stocks are going to be fascinating to watch this year.

1 Like

Welcome Josh.

On Cox, interviews with Dodoro and Rutten post draft would indicate that at least initially they see him as a half forward/wing. Long term may be a different story.

Super small sample size of course, but with his kicking it could be as simple he’s a great field kick but a crap set shot. Don’t think I heard anyone knock his kicking in the pre draft process.

1 Like