Training report - Thursday 14 January 2021

More updates please.

Didn’t you know? He went to the next level, he now does elite training reports without going to training at all.

2 Likes

Watching the guys. One thing we will see differently hopefully is better kicking for goal. Jones just not missing from set shots. Wright also very accurate. L. Johnson actually has a nice kick on him which is good to see

61 Likes

Any unlisted players training?

Not that i have seen… only Academy players

1 Like

With Nackers and C Johns in attendance, we look set to get some great reporting !

4 Likes

is heppell doing anything other than shaka’s?

9 Likes

Mods, can I report @nackers for creating a training report pyramid scheme to collect scouting from unwitting victims and taking all the blitz like profits?

Any way we can further reward him?

12 Likes

How are Heppell and Stringer looking, CJ?

Heppell did a lot more running again and was no real signs of any setback

37 Likes

Stringer has been on the bike. Looks ok but obviously cautious on something

4 Likes

Who is the designated kicker when a point is scored in drills. Please let it not be Hurls.

2 Likes

They flogged them in wed session

Would be a number of players they just give lesser workloads to today I’d expect. Any soreness they always err on side of caution in preseason

1 Like

Any updates on minutes 24 to 142?

5 Likes

good - this is such a crucial aspect of the game. Actually, it should be the priority of all games you play - no scoring = no wins.

5 Likes

Joe spent the best part of 3 years running and not much else

when he joins in a main session and uses his left foot, I think people will have a bit more confidence

3 Likes

WORST BUFFERING… EVER

2 Likes

Training threads are both informative and entertaining. Thank you to all involved.

7 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

There was a moment on the wing where Johnson went hard and fast in a contest against Cox who was just left there hanging in shame.

2 Likes