Training report - Thursday 14 January 2021

Eyre watch please, let us know how his goal kicking is and marking contest work

Thanks @CJohns & @nackers.
Just wondering about your thoughts on Smith. He seemed to lack the intensity that he brought to his game post knee surgery. Any observations of the ferocious tackling he was famous for?

2 Likes

Have we done any full ground sims? Like taking the ball from kick out to full forward?

Who is taking the kick outs?

BIG COX

1 Like

Are there any HOT CHIPS?

nackers

3 Likes

Misiti watch please.

I’d be interested to here what Cutler looks like. Mostly because I forgot we had him until yesterday.

9 Likes

he is indeed forgettable, as was his 2020 season.

3 Likes

This thread’s fizzled out like a BBQ in a snow storm.

1 Like

13 Likes

Nice keen to hear how everyone’s going

You should give us a report on Daniher training at the Lions :slight_smile:

Actually, in all seriousness, I’m on holidays the next 2 weeks and may have a chance to sneak out to their training if I can find out when it’s on. But how the hell am I going to find that out?

On their Big footy page, they’ll post it there I think.

I’ve heard he’s having a good pre season and hasn’t missed much at all.

1 Like

Where does Joe hang out in Brisbane? We should be able to guess his habitat so you can stalk up to him and ask when he’s training and has he fixed his goal kicking and how the fark could a daniher ever leave the bombres?

3 Likes

yeh “they” got him right :wink:

1 Like

I think I may have inadvertently upset @stir_fried_ewok again :frowning:

I won’t be convinced that he’s back to his old self until he’s taking hangers again and jumping at everything.

He looked like he was doing that in the hawks game but in the games after I reckon something wasn’t quite right with the groins. Couldve just been general soreness that was restricting him.

3 Likes

cute, where’s the bbq?

Head over to the BearsButz site to see them raving. Apparently he took a mark half as high as the one Big Sammy Draper took one minute into his return game.