Training report - Thursday 14 January 2021

Speaking of training reports, how’s Jackie Mihocek doing? Hasn’t posted for a little while.

2 Likes

He was among a group of players who were kicking for goal towards the end of the session. They were newer players on the list.
Johnson is a good kick not just for goal but in general terms.

8 Likes

Seems Misiti has snuck under my guard. I haven’t heard much about him in the last year. Did he turn up a few weeks ago suddenly built like a footballer?

Nackers replying…

Calling in sick for rest of day. Grabbing some popcorn, and a cool one.

2 Likes

Incoming

1 Like

Hopefully he doesn’t tell us he can’t find his laptop charger.

5 Likes

I shall enjoy him shanking kicks in front of goal but against us he will nail every one and get best on ground

I’m hoping he becomes a bust like when Lions got Fev

2 Likes

If he plays all year, the commentary around how good the Lions medicos are will be super triggering.

1 Like

Yep for sure

If he plays all year it will be because Essendon sent him over seas to fix his groins

1 Like

I’m wondering if N replying… is burnt into my lcd screen because it been like that for so long.

He has been built solid for awhile

He’s been on the radar for a while as a stocky. angry inside mid type whose pace and disposal were only ok. But it seem he’s grown into the 195cm range over the last year or so, which makes him a more interesting prospect.

12 Likes

This stuff writes itself:

5 Likes

Slipped though the krack, surely.

6 Likes

I WANT THE NACKERS REPORT!!!

1 Like

Was thinking the same thing earlier.

@Finding_Nino I honestly think he was somewhat of a liability to us for a various amount of games. The boys busted their ar$es to get the ball to him just so he could convert 1/4 of the time

7 Likes

I think I’m right in saying that at one stage with the new blokes and another set of drills was with a broader group.
But the academy guys and new recruits tended to be together for most of the session.

2 Likes

With Daniher, I can just see the people who would bristle at claims that he was overrated and would put up a staunch and lengthy protestation will probably now be running with the “Yeah no loss really - can’t kick, gets pushed off the ball too easily, plays for free kicks and is a bit of a clown” :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

We’ve built @nackers up so high we’ll tear him to pieces if he fails 1 time in 100 to deliver the training report goods. It’ll get bloody and very messy. Hope he’s up to it as he seems a decent chap.

2 Likes