Training report - Thursday 21 January 2021

For anyone interested in coming down today I just got told it will start a little later this morning at 11am.

30 Likes

Where do we catch the coverage? Also is there a pre-training analysis done by washed up ex-players with very little insight.

Seriously though. Would kill for a Livestream by the club. Means even Nackers could work from home.

6 Likes

Radio @nackers

3 Likes

it would be great, but for bosses that’s two hours of no work.

2 Likes

NACKER BAGS

That my friend, is my bosses problem.

6 Likes

Hearing they recently topped SEN in the Neilson polls

6 Likes

But that’s so far away!!!*

*love your work Nackers

Sounds like delay tactics by Nackers.

3 Likes

he knows how to work an audience

3 Likes

Really wished i saw this earlier. Anyway i got a cafe trip with @nackers at least.

5 Likes

Looking forward to hearing first impressions of the two blokes trialling.

1 Like

Pretty sure we will have an AFL academy player or players train with us today as they are starting to train with other clubs aswell.

6 Likes

My expectations are so high of these threads, I expect real-time comments from 11.01 am, a few summaries on the run, live Q and A, a final report and then ongoing commentary.

…on a more serious note, thanks to @nackers, @CJohns, and all the others who take the time to attend training and write reports and deal with our BLITZKRAP. It really is the best time of the year! Before the disappointment of the footy season kicks in.

I’d highly recommend the Patreon podcasts too, a great way to keep up to date at a very modest investment.

29 Likes

Do you have any idea who may be coming?

Nope, I’m hoping they train soon since other clubs are starting to have some come around. Cooper Hamilton is likely as a Bendigo based prospect.

Breaking News: its sunny and there is no wind🙏

30 Likes

Alec Waterman & Angus Baker expected to be joining in training yet ?

Surely training has to be cancelled. Can’t get any value training in such unusual conditions.

4 Likes

No additional players training today apart from Misiti, Moore and Alex Hird.

Eyre just went inside with what looks like some minor concern with his left leg.

13 Likes