Training report - Tuesday 12 January 2021

You can guess based on his time at the draft combine that he broke 6 minutes.

Pretty keen to know whether Ambrose did the 2km trial as well - since Stanton, he’s always been the one to beat.

3 Likes

Does anyone know if Ambrose ran today? I wouldve thought hed beat cox pretty easily.

1 Like

The Patton thread is over there.

21 Likes

Yeah that was awful.

St Kilda being the biggest club on tiktok sounds weird, but I guess they understand how modern-day marketing works. We were always a step ahead of the rest on social media back when Facebook, Instagram and twitter were fairly new.

Someone from the marketing team must have left over the last 3 years because our social media presence has been bad ever since.

2 Likes

he was meant to be quite the athlete

Tik tok is a horrible platform which I wholeheartedly endorse any organisation with any degree of dignity to stay off from.

It’s legitimately the pits of the internet.

26 Likes

Wait for news that @Killer_Mike has turned Muslim.

1 Like

Whether you like it or not, it’s the biggest social media platform at the moment. It’s the best place to reach an audience. Clubs would be crazy not to take advantage of it.

We post a lot on instagram, but that only really reaches people who already follow the club’s instagram account. Tiktok reaches a far bigger audience.

And probably the most important thing for us: it reaches a young audience. Important because we don’t have success to sell to the next generation.

“Whoever is in charge of the marketing team needs to review their strategy.”
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Good luck with that one! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Cox out for Harambe

2 Likes

Is Blitz not paying @nackers enough or what?

The Training Reporters Union must’ve advised him to go on strike.
Poor form TRU.

He was told training was tomorrow. Someone at the club must be worried that he’s giving away our secrets in his reports and they’re trying to throw him off the scent.

Ambrose in the mud

They never list the times IIRC

Might list names in top 5 and that’s it

I’m pretty sure he said in Friday’s thread that it was going to be on today instead of Monday.

:blush:

2 Likes

Tiktok…meh
people are only interested in dancing videos.

Saints facebook has a who would you like to bring back for the current team out of Winmar, Harvey, Hayes, Reiwoldt, Gherig or Lockett.

Which EFC player would you like back if you could only have one?
  • James Hird
  • Matthew Lloyd
  • Dustin Fletcher
  • Tim Watson
  • Jobe Watson
  • Gavin Wanganeen

0 voters

I presume Coleman isn’t an option because he died before Facebook was invented.

6 Likes

was it a faster 6 minutes than Dusty Martin’s though?

2 Likes