Training report Wednesday 10 June 2020

How much can a Panda Bear?

2 Likes

Didn’t go. He was just doing a light 15min handball drill Tuesday. This is very minor but one handball went beside him and he quickly jogged at good pace to get it and came back. It was literally 10 seconds but i went… hmmm he obviously is not as bad as reports suggest

2 Likes

Reminds me of this:

“We got to the party about two and walked straight out the kitchen to put some booze in the fridge
And you wouldn’t believe it, there’s Boomer’s wife Warra sitting there trying to platypus!
Now, I don’t like to speak Illawarra, but I was shocked; I mean how much can a koala bear?
So I grabbed a beer, flashed me Wangaratta and went out and joined the party”

8 Likes

Which would explain why Marines choose Man Buns when they go into combat…oh…hang on

LOL ohboi

That was from our latest reports from worsfold just resaid by cjohns

3 Likes

Close. Just don’t say no to Panda!

Don’t ask, don’t tell.
And whatever floats your boat.

1 Like

You think Marines choose their hairstyle?

They for obvious reasons aren’t photographs, but go check depictions of Attila the Hun, Alexander the Great, Ghengis khan, Saladin, Richard the lionheart. How many chose short back and sides?

3 Likes

Whereas your average samurai favoured the top knot man bun.

5 Likes

1 Like

This is not an attack on Zaka but this has been his standard haircut since he arrived at the club

Many on here think he is soft

This was Dermie back in his day

Nobody thought he was soft

In Round 1, Shiel was overwhelmingly voted as our best player.

Hairstyle has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with a players performance

4 Likes

Bring back NICKERS

Pandering to the BBlitz crowd?

3 Likes

We need more players like Gary O’Donnell. Now there was a haircut you could set your watch to!

9 Likes

Dropped yours again eh?

1 Like

No that’s Sunday 6pm

1 Like

Stewart won’t be included in the team.

Nevermind

Why would Worsfold not play Tippa. in the finals against west coast .Worsfold played Heppell and hooker Hurley Fantasia .most of them were on one leg

1 Like