Training Report: Wednesday 16/01/2019

What if he’s not?

3 Likes

Then he only gets five years.

14 Likes

If the club is happy to hang onto Jake Long then i expect the same with Tom.

1 Like

I kind of like his mother’s body shape!!

5 Likes

Daaaaaaaamn… Guelfi is short.

7 Likes

Hopefully he has his mother ears.

7 Likes

@nackers and the other training watchers, hows my boy mozzie been going?

Season over.
RIP 2019 season.

If his average game is ‘best on ground’ , I definitely want him!

8 Likes

Very luxurious

11 Likes

My goodness Kyle is massive and mature looking this year.

11 Likes

It’s been a whole hour. How has someone not put upside down Guelfi’s mouth on Tom?

Remember when he said he wants to be like Fyfe? He might be right Langers lols

1 Like

I went. My main focus was initially JD,but I couldn’t take my eyes off young Hird.

Daniher, as said in the article, did some agility work, followed by lead up and marks. Not at great pace, but appeared to complete all repititions. Was hunched over on knees for a while, not sure if heat, fatigue or pain, maybe all of the above. He is building, slowly.

The boy Hird. He’s tiny, and looks about 14, but don’t let that fool you.hes not frightened at all to get the ball. A bit like Long at the same age, in that his body doesn’t yet have the power to really compete, but he did some things today, especially kicking, that reminded you of Jimmy.

What footy is he playing? I’d be interested to track his development. Fair bit to work with.

12 Likes

Is he actually playing AFL as his primary sport? He used to play soccer. If he has his old man’s natural talent and willingness to work he’d develop into a Premier League player without a doubt, and probably in one of the top teams.

How old is hird jnr

They’d be 18, 16 & 14, with Steph 21 I think.

I really haven’t seen too much of him, the new guys got a late start with the work experience and other sessions they either haven’t trained or just completed part of the sessions.

What I have seen I’ve liked and everything you would expect from him, fast, evasive, competitive and with a few tricks but it hasn’t been enough for me to form an educated opinion, particularly on whether or not he’s likely to get games this year.

1 Like

I think they will let Moz sit in the ressies all year. He has his year 12 schooling to get through.

1 Like