Training Report - Wednesday 2018-12-19

Bradley seemed a bit more KP to me.
I know his running was supposed to be a standout, but there’s no way he had the same athleticism as Jok.

I saw Stewart getting whacked in the eye, but not TBell.

Bradley should have been played on the wing, he never was though

3 Likes

Are you sure they weren’t calling Merrett “junior”, as in the younger Merrett, which had been his nickname at the club for years?

7 Likes

Epic reports guys! How the hell will we survive 3 weeks without a report?!

But that Francis incident sounds concerning…like the kind of reaction one would have if they did a hammy or something. Hopefully nothing much.

Yes they were, of course :slight_smile:

I didn’t get that impression. It was almost like he was really ■■■■■■ off. But I only caught it straight after whatever happened, happened. There was no assistance, limping, etc. And just like that…poof! He was gone.

1 Like

More than anyone else on the list he i the one l want to have a breakout season. Fingers crossed the injuries are a thing of the past and he gets a good solid run at things. Plenty of potential there to work with, and l wold like to see him get a decent chance to fulfill that.

2 Likes

Fark.
Stewart also copped it though, and was rather ■■■■■■ by it.

So we know who the 2 ‘whackees’ are, but who is the mystery,
‘whacker?’

I think Laverde got Stewart.

1 Like

Could Laverde be pushing for the enforcer role?

1 Like

RIP FRANGA HARDLY KNEW YE

4 Likes

Where are those training pics?

Would you be more pumped if he got pics of Glouftsis?

2 Likes

Love a woman in uniform.

2 Likes

You must have a lot of kids then or the alternative. :grin:

You are basing that on a major assumption.

not that there’s anything wrong with that

3 Likes

If Jok can hold down a wing,it would give us another midfield type that would really compliment the rest of the mosquito fleet.
If Laverde can somehow become part of the rotation,and Langford improves again, it will be a ■■■■■■ strong midfield full of class,that bats deeeeep.

5 Likes