Training reports for 2018-11-12 - The Return

I will!!

wont be there though

When you’re not eating, youre injured

3 Likes

Good to see the club is so open to us as supporters, allowing entrance to watch training. Really strong leadership and initiative that X.Campbell started a couple of years ago.

This year at another club, next to princess park… a fella drove 100km down to Melbourne to watch the first training session of the year (1st-4th year players). He was asked by staff his ‘purpose’ for being there before being told to leave as it was ‘a closed session’.

5 Likes

Got what he deserved for driving 100kms to watch a ■■■■■■■ pre season training session.

Peak Nuff.

10 Likes

Eh.
The travel time from my place is 57 minutes…

Orazio, The Package, Hepp and T-Bell among the senior players who have returned to training a week early with the 1st-4th year players.

28 Likes

Green grass, 4 massive light towers on the Eithad oval & new sponsor signage

Oh yeah, and Essendon players back in training.

Happy Days

13 Likes

The Package.

3 Likes

I reckon he will return to his All-Australian levels this year. Great signs he’s back early, even if it’s only a week before the main squad are all back together.

1 Like

Tinkerbell’s body wants extra training?

Excellent.

2 Likes

No, he got what he deserved because he is a fark Carlton supporter. However to drive that far and get booted out

1. first check to make sure you can go and see them
  2. who the fark has a closed training session at the beginning of the PS? Is it because they don’t want people to know how bad their young kids are?
3 Likes

Have to assume that’s them. Long way away.

4 Likes

Surprised by Hep and TBell, they were carrying injuries late in the season, Tbell looked ■■■■■■ in the last couple of games. Good to see though
Raz needs to get his body right, too important to only play 15 or so games a year

Great that Jake is there, build that tank!

1 Like

Essendon training without negotiating cricket pitches. We have come a long long way.

14 Likes

Happy Marty has bigger arms now.

4 Likes

Possibly doing baseline testing to see where everyone’s at.

1 Like

Seeing how it’s the beginning of a new preseason, I think I’ll do my first ever training report for bomberblitz!!

Nah, fark it.

1 Like

Of course Hepp is there!
Love this bloke … does not put a single foot wrong as captain.

4 Likes

Why is Shiel not there? Poor form. Should be trying to make an impression.

Unless he kicks a point of course :wink: