Training reports for 2018-11-12 - The Return

It’s pre season, everyone has bigger arms for now

Just can’t get out of his super comfortable 2.5 seater sofa in a choice of fashionable fabrics, with full financing available from your local AMart furniture superstore.

13 Likes

Poor bastardo had to play finals?

7 Likes

Now waiting for the standard puff piece, “1-4 yr players surprised and rapt to have senior players start training with then. You can’t keep them away…”

2 Likes

When do the time trial PB articles start?

“Most players have set PBs in time trial.”

Jinx

14 Likes

True - but Marty at least now Marty has bigger arms than me!

I love that Kelly is still at club and that he ended up not taking up a role at AFL house

17 Likes

Our polos and training gear look farking horrendous.

7 Likes

Not to mention all the media he did when he came over.

Where are these Marty arms that everyone is talking about?

I remember when Hird came back after a long stint away injured and he must’ve just bench pressed the whole time. He was massive across the chest.

1 Like

All I want is the journo who picked dogs, rich and Collingwood to win GF in the last the three years based on how relaxed they looked during preseason is to say something along the lines of gee Essendon looks relaxed this preseason.

I just can’t remember who it was.

It’s tearing me apart Lisa.

1 Like

Are they wearing hats?

Fair bit of meat on the arms. Definition will come.

1 Like

Is it too much to expect live commentary at this time of year?

7 Likes

I’m sure @People_s_Prince, @karmabomber and @Tombob are just finishing their video compilations and will be uploading them very soon. It cannot be too far away. Those lads are not going to disappoint us.

4 Likes

Request for photo updates of Francis & Stringer

:santa: :gift:

He never had trouble sticking a tackle. Similar to Devon and Merrett, little guys who probably try that extra bit harder to make sure they get it right.