Training Thursday 11 Jan 2024, and other gibberish

Did I do it correctly? Yes😊

5 Likes

i assume a new thread needs an actual training report.

4 Likes

no, you left out your 3000 word report.

18 Likes

I believe MattPocock18 is there. He mentioned he had tried to set it up. Hang tight.:crossed_fingers:

Good on ya. I’ll put up my report later.

11 Likes

The first update on how well Tsatas is kicking the ball is likely to set the tone on Blitz for the next 3 days.

Any updates yet?

8 Likes

I’m guessing around 4pm. I have a few errands to run.

1 Like

I do have something to say about that. It’s positive.

17 Likes

Stringer fat
Tsatas ■■■■ kick
Cox laconic
Jones partying
McKay losing everything
Hepp cooked

there

12 Likes

Stop reading my mind.

Not there but getting the vibe Stringer is looking a bit underdone. Caddy is looking the goods and Reidy just took a screamer and bombed a long torp between the big posts.

5 Likes

Thread disappoints so far

1 Like

Wasnt there today sorry. Friend Bruce was. Thursday is always a bit all over the place. 3 hour solid session i did hear though. In and outside hangar work that looked quite taxing. Jayden was even cramping at the end i was told and looked exhausted… but importantly fighting through it. First pre-season since he was about 15 years old.

Group of talls were managed today. There is a match sim type session Saturday morning so i have no doubt some rested for that. Draftees had to go to an AFL function so were on the track at 8am and left early.

Hind did some forward work. Hind actually is the fittest i have seen him. Finished 7th in last 2km time trial and has really put in a big off season… including Arizona trip.

Rest of group did long drills on ball movement coning out of back half. Focus was on execution but also defensive positioning to cover turn over scenarios.

Shiel has started running now

88 Likes

good grief… why

1 Like

Hind Forward or Back?

2 Likes

then over reaction from DJR and thread gets closed.

1 Like

im not following, sorry

good to see Jones and Reid Wrestling

2 Likes

he closed the other training thread cos Jake was called fat.

2 Likes

cool

1 Like