2 Likes

thats offensive

2 Likes

Fantastic news about Draper and big Joe

Reboot agrees with you.

It might be Blitz-topical.

Seriously?

1 Like

I’m calling BS on this. @nackers looking through rose coloured glasses.

Delete - on reflection it’s not right to sidetrack thread.

None of them are ok

1 Like

Scratch match this weekend? Or are FC are too scared they might get infected?
PS p87 of today’s HS has Brown and Daw grappling for position in a marking contest at “training yesterday”. What is the definition of “no contact” and why were we only doing one up in a marking contest if what the pic shows is ok?

Cool. The moderator didn’t seem to mind.

Contact is permitted in smaller group sessions.

1 Like

would think Raz comes into the side.

You’re allowed full contact in your group of 8-10 but not in the full group training which is what they did today.

There was full contact when they broke into their small groups but not in the full team match simulation.

2 Likes

Were the “small groups” spread across multiple positional lines rather than the “back six” as before?

Nackers, I read all your reports. I always “like” them but I don’t usually thank you because plenty of others do. But I do want you to know that I really appreciate the work you put in to producing them. Watching training is no doubt a labour of love, but it shows a real public spirit to write down what you see so comprehensively, and then to answer the many questions that people throw at you. You do a truly fantastic job and it is very greatly appreciated by all the members of this forum, especially me.

87 Likes

They are certainly broken up more, both in positions and whether they were starting 22 or not.

4 Likes

Me too.

4 Likes

woosha said in the video they rotate the groups after results of the latest negative tests.
have been frequently rotated and go with whats best for the week etc.

1 Like

Woggy?

You might want to edit that.

4 Likes

I think having a week off after the first game back isn’t a bad thing. Murphy indicates that as well in his update this week. Often times it’s the second game back from a spell that is the hardest

Ideally I would play Hooker and TBell every second week so they could get through a season without being crippled by the end of it!

2 Likes