Training Thursday Feb 3rd of some year before 2023

Quite a few players back from Mondays session. Francis, Redman, Lord and Hind all training and look fine

Zerk and Walla not out there. Hurley, Jones and Reid in modified.

So far Perkins and Brand have been in the main drills.

Fejo Jnr, Martin, Clarke and Tex all out there

61 Likes

Is the intensity/buzz up compared to Monday?

McGrath/Caldwell watch please.

Yeh up and about today. Lots of jokes and i think they are loving the no humidity

21 Likes

Back to flag favourites

21 Likes

AFL umpires in yellow umpiring the drills. They pay everything they see as not legal even in a simple ball movement drill. Even gave Stringer a 50 for complaining that he was held lol

36 Likes

I really love how we have gotten the umpires in alot of the sessions this year. Gives the players a understanding of what they can or can’t get pinned for.

7 Likes

Match practice about to begin. Now we are talking

38 Likes

so tippa has gone from doing running work to not being at training at all the last two sessions? not ideal

1 Like

Even the umpires like to practice refining their craft.

19 Likes

Jacob Mollison umpiring. Could be an all time record free kicks paid.

5 Likes

Iirc its a strategy that Clarko used to use at Hawthorn, get the umps down for preseason and do some bonding.

3 Likes

So Hobbs in 5 mins of first intra club match has shown me enough. Like a light just went off now that serious stuff is on. Had the first two clearances of the game and has 5-6 disposals.

152 Likes

QONVIyz

51 Likes

I’m interested in whether Parish/Merrett/Stringer are entrusted again to be our leading centre bounce trio.

I think it might have been the best Essendon combination for 20 years.

UPDATE: Your Hobbs comment just erased everything.

5 Likes

Then roll through Caldwell, Shiel, McGrath, Hobbs. Best quality and depth we’ve had for long, long time.

16 Likes

Francis two goals already at half forward.

101 Likes

Ok, Hobbs is going on my supercoach midfield bench.

6 Likes

Ok, Francis is going on my supercoach backline bench

14 Likes

Who was on Francis?

8 Likes