Training Tuesday 25/3/14

It seems as soon as the Asada thread is getting interest + posts, Jackie puts up a training report to refocus us back to the present.

Many thanks for all your training reports.

Terrific report JM, great to hear that Winders trained fully and that Dalgleish is finally back with the main group.
In the drills, was Hardingham being used as a forward or defender?

Both! Bassett even had him practising goalkicking from 15 metres!! :)

Love to see Winders, Chappy and Godard all run riot on the forward line on Friday, and cut hawthorn to pieces

Love to see Winders, Chappy and Godard all run riot on the forward line on Friday, and cut hawthorn to pieces

d91.gif

Terrific report JM, great to hear that Winders trained fully and that Dalgleish is finally back with the main group.
In the drills, was Hardingham being used as a forward or defender?

Both! Bassett even had him practising goalkicking from 15 metres!! :)
Good to hear! Cheers mate.

bomber is a freakin legend. "go bombers" heck yeah, i'm so excited i could smash my laptop. 

now all we need him to do is call hawthorn the tassie hawks in team video this week. 

bomber is a freakin legend. "go bombers" heck yeah, i'm so excited i could smash my laptop. 

now all we need him to do is call hawthorn the tassie hawks or whatever they call themselves in team video this week.

Fixed?

Bomba Thompson bleeds red and black so much, that Mark Mcveigh has developed an inferiority complex

Let’s make Bomba a triple Premiership coach and player !

Let's make Bomba a triple Premiership coach and player !

You're making me wet

Bomba Thompson bleeds red and black so much, that Mark Mcveigh has developed an inferiority complex

Bomber went to Essendon and bled all the red and black and they ran out of red and black and they had to close Mark McVeigh.

Nice day today as well. Nice sunny day.

Great, you made me check the weather conditions for Friday. Rain... FFS Mootsy!

Raining goals all night, yeah I know, I can't wait.

JM said it was in mild conditions. Could it be that JM has re-hashed an old report? This report was a lie???????

Season over! Can't win this week!

Thurlow kicked a long bomb goal and Bomber was beside himself with excitement  "Go Bombers!!!" he screamed at them and he was pleased to see another long goal from Joe shortly afterwards.

■■■■■■■ that makes me happy. I thought Ambrose had a cracker for his first on Friday night, more so after watching the replay (honestly who didn't have one though), but it's great to see Bomber excited about the kids and their potential.

Give it 5-6 rounds for the guys to gel together in the fowardline, the midfielders and the coaches to figure out how to kick to the advantage of those guys and we could see the beginning the most functional forward line we've seen since the Lucas/Lloyd era.

Edit: LID OFF!! 

Edit again: Whoops

Great, you made me check the weather conditions for Friday. Rain... FFS Mootsy!

there is a roof

Thurlow kicked a long bomb goal and Bomber was beside himself with excitement  "Go Bombers!!!" he screamed at them and he was pleased to see another long goal from Joe shortly afterwards.

■■■■■■■ that makes me happy. I thought Thurlow had a cracker for his first on Friday night, more so after watching the replay (honestly who didn't have one though), but it's great to see Bomber excited about the kids and their potential.

Give it 5-6 rounds for the guys to gel together in the fowardline, the midfielders and the coaches to figure out how to kick to the advantage of those guys and we could see the beginning the most functional forward line we've seen since the Lucas/Lloyd era.

Thurlow and Ambrose are different people 

■■■■■■■ that makes me happy. I thought Thurlow had a cracker for his first on Friday night, more so after watching the replay (honestly who didn't have one though), but it's great to see Bomber excited about the kids and their potential.

Um thurlow is a ruckman and still on our rookie list .. You might be thinking of ambrose .. He played on friday night in the forward line ..

Thurlow and Ambrose are different people 

Annnnd corrected, thank you