Training Tuesday 25/3/14

Bomba from an a night out in a night club apparently

You first post, and it makes no sense. That takes skill

How many night club bomba kick from?

Are you the less talented brother of Jackson and Zach?

Nice day today as well. Nice sunny day.

Great, you made me check the weather conditions for Friday. Rain... FFS Mootsy!
there is a roof
LOL. OK, colour me stupid :(
And the AFL for not playing EFC/Hawks at the MCG.
You kidding? 30,000 Hawks members can't get there cause they don't know where it is. Classic ■■■■■■■■ all week.

I love Dawk‘s ■■■■■■■■ every single year about playing at Docklands; they wouldn‘t lower themselves to visit that place just to support their team.

Dawks is good DJR.  The only thing though, there is not enough "Dees" in there.

The Eastern Melbourne Dees has a nice ring to it.

Or the Deeks.

Now these Deek supporters should sh*t their traps and stop being such Deeks. I don't care if they can't get into Etihad and we dominate the place. They only get to go to about 4 games a year anyway seeing they have sold all their home games to Tassie.

They should just be thankful they still exist and watch it on TV like every other week.

Its no wonder they have a lot of members. They are all 4 game memberships.

Deek supporters. Sh*t up your ■■■■■■■■

You first post, and it makes no sense. That takes skill

Good to see you back Alex. Your impact lives on in Blitz History.

Heard Hurley dislocated a finger and it was sticking out at all angles at training.

Heard Hurley dislocated a finger and it was sticking out at all angles at training.

Non-issue. He doesn't use his hands anyway.

I love Dawk‘s ■■■■■■■■ every single year about playing at Docklands; they wouldn‘t lower themselves to visit that place just to support their team.

Or home games against interstate clubs. Love their annual 12k blockbuster against Port at the G, makes the lockout against us @ Etihad even more satisfying.

Just quoting Robbo from Foxtel