Training - Tuesday, March 19

Popped out for a quick look.

Walla allayed concerns some had by training with the main group and moving fine.

No Joe Daniher.

In the rehab group: Hooker, Stewart, Begley, Dea. All moved well. Begley looks extremely fit and imagine he’ll be ready to go very soon.
Hooker is running well. I’d say he would be right for the Brisbane game but worst case the North game to keep Brown under control.

Training was not that intense today. No match sim. A lot of fun activities. For example players competing against each other in a medium distance kicking exercise which Laverde and Ambrose won.

There was another group who had a very light session on the second oval: Begley, Heppell, Hurley Bellchambers, Gleeson.

Mosquito was running fast 200m sprints towards the end of training. I was surprised by his size, he’s developing an AFL ready body.

84 Likes

Onya Begbie.

Great news on TIPPA. Thank fk!

And Hooker also. Definitely need him back for that North game.

2 Likes

RIP Joe

2 Likes

17 Likes

Did Redman train with the main group?

1 Like
2 Likes

Sheil is right, we don’t train hard.

1 Like

Yeah Redman with main group

5 Likes

Lols
Langford finally smiles, looks creepy af.

6 Likes

Just have this feeling that Noah Gown is going to develop into a brute of a key forward – he looks like he has that arrogant swagger about him, ala Jono Brown or Kernahan.

Also looks totally unlike-able (may not be of course)

8 Likes

9 Likes

Taylor walker style, except he wont go missing in a grand final

3 Likes

When did he at that?

Something I’ve suspected for a while, but sounded like we’d stepped it up a bit this pre-season.

1 Like

EFA (and optimism)

1 Like

can’t go missing in a final if you don’t make finals

21 Likes

fkn weirdo

j/k

In an interview somewhere he or someone said that his training style the brought from GWS was much more intense than ours. Concerningly, I think he was asked to tone it down instead of us toning it up.

That is concerning.

I’m now trying to find the article but can’t. Maybe I heard it on radio or in a video, but I’m sure that was the gist of the comment.