Training vision and report Friday 03/03/2017

Discuss.

13 Likes

Zerrett to Joe at 1:53 whets the appetite.

I can’t believe that Essendon got beaten by the Bombers

3 Likes

I hope they do more of these training view vids this year. They are nicely edited and the slow mo looks good.

The coaches have so much work to do in picking the best 22 team.

4 Likes

Like it. Sure make’s it look like we can Football.

James Stewart looked ok in a couple of plays, … nice mark at one point. Let’s hope he can look like that for a full game, . I have a worrying inkling we might need him to for a few games.

1:10 - Franga lives!!!

1 Like

Sick bass

2 Likes

He has arisen! I had to go back and watch it again, I thought it was Josh Green the first viewing.

The fend off from Big Boi Begley on Pops was nice as well.

4 Likes

3 things.

lav has no time for gleesons marking in defence.

mckenna don’t bounce there.

get mcneice in that peg is a weapon and a half.

1 Like

@HeppelltitisD hoping for that @jackie_mihocek -esque like-count.

Not as much incentive to hit like now that your avatar doesn’t get put up in lights…

7 Likes

SO MUCH INCENTIVE

1 Like

Badges, we don’t need no stinking badges!

2 Likes

I liked the pickup of the goal Francis kicked, and Begley shrugging off a tackle from Kelly was top notch. I’m getting overexcited about Begley, tbh.

Edit: just realised I repeated exactly what @Warlock_Paul said. Still true, though.

2 Likes

Blitz’s training reports can compete with their video, but not with the addition of slap bass.

Edit: @benfti we need some slap bass tracks ASAP

3 Likes

No Hooksy?

1 Like

I went today and took notes and was ready to drop the report around midday but then I found Blitz had gone belly up.

I’ll get it done soon and put it up.

6 Likes

Superb vision. Fridge looking a million dollars. Joe showing good signs.

1 Like

Yeah, this type of vision is superlative. Fantastic seeing the boys out there. Joey looked good.

1 Like

That’s where you are wrong Sam. If you click on the number of likes, all the avatars will be shown, not just 10 if there are more than 10 likes.

I think we will find this a significant improvement once we are used to it.

9 Likes