Training Wed 11 January 2023

Anything from this morning’s session?

1 Like
29 Likes

A little vision

12 Likes

Can somebody give a decent training report that was there??

1 Like

No.

12 Likes

Decent? What? As opposed to the normal junk posted by our track watchers?

7 Likes

I can report that there was a run in which Redman and Parish were running last, followed by some handball drills.

2 Likes

must be talking about Captain stuff or extending their contracts.

In the vision above thats Zerrett and Redman, so Captain stuff.

3 Likes

The weather was hot,
The skies were blue
This report’s brief
But training was too.

47 Likes

A few notes from todays run.

Warm conditions.

It was a lighter session as aforementioned, so Nic Cox only ran 200 kilometres.

Andy McGrath stood at a podium and practised a presidential speech for the whole duration which was strange but slightly inspiring.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Jake Stringer was put into disciplinary action when the results of his skin folds came back and Brad (ms Trunchable) Scott made him eat and entire chocolate cake infront of all the staff and players much like that scene from Matilda.

Aside from that the skills were really good given the hurricane winds.
Dylan Shiel looks like if Schwarzenegger and Dwayne Johnson had a baby, hopefully that translates into the next 4 brownlows.

I was actually in close proximity to Brad Scott and I thought it was my opportunity to ask him about the new fan benches that had been promised by the president for the start of the new year - I was told to “shut up nerd.” That was then followed by a firm but fair wedgie from the first year coach.

At this point I saw it as my sign to scram home because my cat won’t wash itself.

Thanks guys. I know I’m not as good as the usual reporters but just relaying my experience.

69 Likes

1 Like

I was there but I’m keeping the report a secret in spite of @HirdysHeros

8 Likes

lol everyone…even a poor report will do

4 Likes

I was there. Training occurred. The end.

5 Likes

Tell us more.

More

2 Likes

Hey guys is this where I can get some bloody decent training reports around here

1 Like

Usually.

I’ve got one…

Poroably in the ‘not good category’, but my phone wouldn’t upload it for some reason.

2 Likes

1 Like