Training- Wed 19th Feb

We really are a party-boy club. Was Bellchambers leading the charge?..

6 Likes

Is it on?

It is on.

2 Likes

What number is Prismall wearing?

2 Likes

64 I think. i cant really see though im in the car and its backed up parked under the scoreboard

4 Likes

Serious question, from who’s training is there any indication of who will be in the squad heading to Perth?

Prismall.

7 Likes

Not yet. But Stringer and Cutler were doing things by themselves, and Heppell has definitely had a setback.

Hibberd and Stewart back in full training with the main group, both got a round of applause from the group

19 Likes

Cue @westozziebomber

classic

Either Francis or Phillips just came off with a lower leg injury, straight to the docs.
I’m just a little to far away to see which 1 it is, as I’m in SA.

fantastic news about Hibberd and Stewart

1 Like

Yes, instead of “white tops” vs “black tops” it’s “white wrap-around oakleys” vs “hornrimmed specs”

@nackers is Hooker running around like a pirate with a wooden leg still, as he was when I saw him a couple of weeks ago, or is he running on top of the ground more and looking a bit more comfortable?

That is, if he is out there at all.

Huge!

Gives some further hope that JD can come good given Stewart been following similar program from groin guru.

Stewart was only slow straight line running just after Xmas, so 2mth timeline to then being in full training.

Solid month on track & Stewart might be in rd1 calculations. JD by Anzac Day ???

Hibberd back earlier than expected also it seems. Great to hear.

Not so on Hep. Is it his foot again? Or something else though?

1 Like

Untitled

1 Like

Tuesday today so surely the club has an injury video uploaded this afternoon to let us know whats happening.

Both are still out there

8 Likes

@nackers @MattPocock18

any sign of Joe outside?

Ffs this club is just cursed with injury

2 Likes