Training Wednesday 22/1/14

It is only a matter of time until Norf ask to host home games at one of the ovals. If not both.

Thurlow really looks like a beast, can he play? any speed or agility or is it just that he cannot be moved? Is he a chance of an upgrade?

Based on limited examples he seems to be a poor kick for goal from 45 - 50 metres out set or on the move.

It would b good if Tim Watson was in the thoughts when/if they are going to name any of these ovals.

In reality tho I think our games record holders or brownlow winners should be recognised, Madden/Fletch, or ■■■■/Hird/Hutchy etc

My suggestions are for the

MCG oval to be referred as the  Hird Oval

Does he get royalties (in 2014) for that?

No i think he has been paid enough coin already.

I would love one named after Sheedy, Sheedy is a ■■■■■■ Essendon legend.

Yep didnt think of that

I have given it much thought. My proposals are as follows:

The "Big Oval"

The "Bigger Oval"

Oval 1

Oval B

Ovalate

Ovaltine

East Oval

West Oval

MCG

Docklands

They should have female names:

Marie-Sue

Winona

I'm just gonna have a run on Marie-Sue

Hibbered, you can have go down back on Winona.

Why not go even further, lets name the ends of the ovals, and the wings too.  Just have peoples names all over the joint. 

Why not go even further, lets name the ends of the ovals, and the wings too.  Just have peoples names all over the joint. 

The Fletcher & Lloyd ends when Essendon are training there, and the Zantuck & Mark SHOTGUN DONGA Williams ends when we're not?

Why not go even further, lets name the ends of the ovals, and the wings too. Just have peoples names all over the joint.

The Fletcher & Lloyd ends when Essendon are training there, and the Zantuck & Mark SHOTGUN DONGA Williams ends when we're not?

Maybe name the one of the deep forward pockets after zantuck, in memory of the worst shot at goal ever by and Essendon player

You have my vote!

Thanks for the reports and the photos people, very much appreciated. Looking forward to coming down to training one morning, hoping to get a bit of a look inside the HPC while I'm there. Looks ■■■■■■ great in the photos!

Why not go even further, lets name the ends of the ovals, and the wings too. Just have peoples names all over the joint.

Maybe name the one of the deep forward pockets after zantuck, in memory of the worst shot at goal ever by and Essendon player

Ha! That was classic. It wasn't any easy shot, as he was in the pocket, but he missed by that much that all you could do was laugh. Jackson Merrett's effort last year was the easiest miss by an Essendon player I can remember. He was in the goal square unattended!

Ha! That was classic. It wasn't any easy shot, as he was in the pocket, but he missed by that much that all you could do was laugh. Jackson Merrett's effort last year was the easiest miss by an Essendon player I can remember. He was in the goal square unattended!

Didn't Quinn miss an open goal in the adelaide final by missing the ball completely?   I think No'B did the same thing in the VFL last season (or the one before) too.   Not sure if it counts if they didn't make contact though!

Oval 1

Oval 2: Electric Boogaloo