Training Wednesday 25th January 2023

Quite short but still mullet like

3 Likes

Walla flattens McBride. Gotta hurt but he’s ok.

Have I mentioned Nic Martin? Runs at full pace to the perfect spot each time.

Davey roves the pack and snaps a point, but once again he looks AFL level. And just as I look up he gets another smart possession at halfback.

Finally the reds get a shot, as Montgomerie kicks long to the forward 50 and Menzies edges his opponent under the ball for a mark and goal.

Hayes great interception then handballs inboard to Perkins who bangs it into the forward line. Menzies intercepts a clearing kick and runs the ball in for another goal

44 Likes

That big shot number one draft pick is here. Dunno his name but he won’t be playing for us next year so he can ■■■■ right off

4 Likes

Are there any decent players on the red team, or they playing witches hats?
Hobbs Caldwell H Reid Red?

How is Bryan going in the ruck.

Who the fark is on Menzies!!!

1 Like

Sir Robert?

3 Likes

May I ask what colour Setterfield and Caldwell are playing for?

Damn

Bryan ok but Draper doing better. Parish, Hobbs, Snelling are all red, Menzies has kicked a couple. But yeah, a bit lopsided

2 Likes

RIP. 2MP. Went up for 1 marking contest and then went off the ground and hasn’t re appeared

1 Like

Jye Menzie… I’m quietly wondering how close he is to a run in the black.

RIP 2L peter

Ruh roh.

4 Likes

Caldwell on red team, not sure on Setterfield. Black team set up a lot better, sparea at the back so keep going forward. Bryan been ok, took a nice mark. Baldwin the only tall forward on red team, although Phillips and Bryan roaming everywhere.

2mp came off after a couple of minutes in the first quarter, didn’t notic a collision and didn’t seem to be limping, so not sure what that was about.

Red outscored black that quarter, 2 goals to 3 points

13 Likes

Time to send all the senior players for operations (even if they don’t need them) and tank.

1 Like

Thanks H_Humbert. Your play by play detail reminds me of a match day thread, but in a good way, so it isn’t typical. Keep up the good work and don’t mind of the white shorts get dirty. Looking forward to other contributions from our regular training observers.

5 Likes

Get in my team Menzie

4 Likes

Redman and Menzies swapped teams. Draper forward, mark and miss, Menzies miss

Who is this Jye Menzies bloke?

14 Likes

MENZIE WATCH.

Thanks for the live reporting, just like being there!

What are the other watchers wearing, its important in my visualisation of the scene…

9 Likes