Training Wednesday 30/4/14

Thanks again for the report. I'm very confident with the teams current state of affairs, despite some negativity amongst the fans here.

How was Jakey Carlisle looking?

Nothing special to report here but I thought his shot at goal (not "on goal" I hate that) in the Collingwood game indicated a lack of confidence.

A few marks and a few goals early in a game will be the best tonic for him and I thought early in the game that players were trying to bring him into the game - what did you think?

If jake gets a goal against the dogs I hope the whole team mobs him, Gumby vs Port 2012 style.

Thanks again for the report. I'm very confident with the teams current state of affairs, despite some negativity amongst the fans here.

How was Jakey Carlisle looking?

Nothing special to report here but I thought his shot at goal (not "on goal" I hate that) in the Collingwood game indicated a lack of confidence.

A few marks and a few goals early in a game will be the best tonic for him and I thought early in the game that players were trying to bring him into the game - what did you think?

I think you're correct JM. I recall Winders kicking a goal early and going straight up to Jake to pump up his tyres and urge him on.