Training. Wednesday, December 8th

LAV

2 Likes

Now that @saladinā€™s boy just got a wicket I reckon heā€™ll be happier and give us some more

Got 'im, yeeessss!!

1 Like

Best
training report
ever
well done!

2 Likes

Eyre.

7 Likes

TL;DR

17 Likes

Fejo jnr watch please?

2 Likes

He moves very nicely .
Iā€™d say the spot is his to lose

5 Likes

Eyre will surprise this year, thatā€™s my tip.

16 Likes

1 Like

Maybe heā€™s the Eyre apparent to Daniher and we wonā€™t need Ben King.

5 Likes

I still have a few concerns myself and think he is still another year off. Outside of today, Eyre has been consistently in the modified groupā€¦ and was last year too. Only the club would know full background issue on his body but we have put very little development into him so far in terms of football.

3 Likes

Itā€™s not clear to me whether training stopped before you left.

ā€œhardā€ and ā€œdefensiveā€?

1 Like

:laughing:
@Fairybread got served.

Legit couldnā€™t give a ā– ā– ā– ā–  what the rest of it said after that!

Well played Sal!

1 Like

Needs to learn how to find the ball at VFL level.

3 Likes

If he did enough to play at AFL level this year that would be a huge surprise

4 Likes

I just think eyre needs to keep building his strength so he can use his massive frame to his advantage.
hopefully can get a full VFL season in as he needs matches.

1 Like

I think a bit of leeway RE Eyre finding the ball more especially when we had such a poor VFL team this year, the ball didnā€™t spend a lot of time up there in the forward line. I thought he looked pretty okay in defence too, for the 4 or 5 games they sent him down there for. Not sure where the ā€˜massive frameā€™ bit comes in - I kind of see him more as an athletic, mobile high-leaping type. He was the fastest of all of our talls in the 2k time trial. Iā€™ll +1 Benā€™s call that he might surprise call - a sneaky few games if Jones is not in the team.

3 Likes